News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Fox news presents Onion article as actual news.

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, November 26, 2010, 09:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I just realized I have no idea why we're talking about IQ.  :?

argh i hate being dumb

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 29, 2010, 08:57:48 PM
I just realized I have no idea why we're talking about IQ.  :?

argh i hate being dumb

This is way more important than the incoming House Homeland Security Committee head trying to get inconvenient people labelled terrorist.

This thread is further proof that we're monkeys, just like everyone else. 

ook ook, motherfuckers.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Xieante Antitheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2010, 08:55:38 PM
This conversation is retarded.

My favorite flavor is clear...
     Because that's the color of the windows on the bus...

Window licking, best past time since sniffing sharpies.

:supertard:
I am not who you think I am
I am not who I think I am
I am who you think I think I am

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

Remington

http://www.theonion.com/articles/20000-sacrificed-in-annual-blood-offering-to-corpo,18542/
QuoteWILMINGTON, DE—The nation looked on in reverence Friday as 20,000 citizens were decapitated, dismembered, and burned alive in the name of Corporate America, continuing the age-old annual rite to ensure bounteous profits in the coming fiscal year.

"Corporate America has always provided us with plenty," said High Priest James N. Cahill, who opened the ceremony by plunging the horn of a bull into a fair-haired child's abdomen and using the freshly spilled blood to write the current value of the Dow Jones Industrial Average upon sacred parchment. "JPMorgan Chase, General Electric, and all in the great pantheon of publicly traded entities will continue to watch over us so long as we appease them each year with human lives."

"The prophecies are clear," Cahill continued. "As we utter the hallowed incantations and make our humble sacrifices of flesh, so shall the shelves of retailers overflow with the most desirable consumer products."

The blood offering follows last week's Feast of Increasing Market Values, a yearly celebration during which Americans gather with their families under the second Q4 full moon to give thanks to corporations and to pray for cash dividends during the holiday shopping season.

In accordance with tradition, Friday's ritual—hosted this year by the Greater Wilmington Convention Center—included stonings in honor of Monsanto, the drowning of elders on behalf of Ford, and live flayings in the name of Whole Foods.

"A joyful noise filled the hall as the priest pulled the first virgin's heart from her chest and recited the ancient, mystical section 102(a)(3) of the Delaware General Corporation Law," said 44-year-old disciple David Infantes, recalling the blasts from plastic horns donated by Wells Fargo that accompanied a young girl's lifeless body rolling down the altar steps. "In that moment, I pledged my soul anew to our blessed Corporate Overlords, increasing profits be upon them."
Is it plugged in?