PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

More proof pie is inferior to cake!

Started by AFK, November 30, 2010, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 04, 2010, 05:19:22 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 03, 2010, 02:42:29 PM
I think its the latter.  Honestly, I do think that sometimes my field gets a little too worked up about these things.  Four Loko was a little different only because of the amount of adolescents who already drink large amounts of energy drinks.  There was also some information that just came out that seems to suggest a pre-disposition of kids who consume energy drinks regularly to becoming alcohol dependent. 

The alcoholic whipped cream thing I don't think will really be that big of a problem.  Unless, of course, the media sensationalizes it.  But yeah, I think this will probably be something mostly limited to the kids who are already huffing and using alcoholic tampons and pouring alcohol into their eye sockets. 

EYE SOCKETS?!

:vom:

Also I think energy drinks are funny. I don't know why people drink them.

Desperation. No shit.

Shits and giggles too, but desperation is a big one.

Nephew Twiddleton

Desperation for what?

I have noticed that people will drink a lot of red bull vodkas in a sitting. Which, you know is weird since they're both two of the nastiest tasting beverages concocted.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 04, 2010, 06:56:49 PM
Desperation for what?

I have noticed that people will drink a lot of red bull vodkas in a sitting. Which, you know is weird since they're both two of the nastiest tasting beverages concocted.
Yes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have never tasted an "energy drink" that didn't taste like utter shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I only use them when I have an important mission and am so tired that coffee will just make me jitter myself to sleep.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 04, 2010, 06:56:49 PM
Desperation for what?

Sleep is not permitted in the under-24 age set. It's actually illegal for us to get, at a stretch, more than 20 hours of sleep in a week. Coffee is often ineffective at supplying enough caffeine, B-vitamins, and sugar in a single serving.