News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

I have 3 words for you spags.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 30, 2010, 03:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: themenniss on November 30, 2010, 06:42:50 PM
just put a towel down and get on with it.

themenniss-

already has a motto.

I like this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I was told once by a fellow that menstrual blood just makes it taste more like steak. He was a bit of a freak and he really loved steak. And oral when the bits are extra sensitive is verra nice. So in that situation it sort of worked out for everyone. Poor postvex, though. Not knowing what he was getting in to.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

If revealed post-coitus, my reaction has mostly been, "Oh.  Look at that.  I'll start a load of laundry.  Meet you in the shower?"

If revealed pre-, only the last sentence applies.

Richter

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 30, 2010, 07:05:13 PM
If revealed post-coitus, my reaction has mostly been, "Oh.  Look at that.  I'll start a load of laundry.  Meat you in the shower?"

Fix't
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Xieante Antitheus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 30, 2010, 07:05:13 PM
If revealed post-coitus, my reaction has mostly been, "Oh.  Look at that.  I'll start a load of laundry.  Meet you in the shower?"

If only most men thought that way...
KUDOS!
I am not who you think I am
I am not who I think I am
I am who you think I think I am

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

LMNO

As it turns out, Mrs LMNO finds menstrual sex to be uncomfortable for her, so this sort of thing doesn't happen very often.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: themenniss on November 30, 2010, 06:42:50 PM
just put a towel down and get on with it.

themenniss-

already has a motto.

this!

I accidentally redwinged Payne the other week.

AFK

Well thanks to my wife's surgery, that, like child-rearing, is no longer a possibility.

Of course, she's still healing and has some tender spots, so there isn't much of any kind of sex going on at the moment.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Fuck it, if I want the 'tang badly enough a little mess isn't gonna stand in my way.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Precious Moments Zalgo

ZOMG, Vex!  You are unclean for seven days!  I hope you have enough sick/vacation days saved up.

For some reason, the first thing I thought of when I read the OP was the Bible's take on the topic, "And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood ... if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean."

Looks like you're going to be needing a new bed, too.

Flowers.  I love those Elizabethan euphemism.  :lol:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Xieante Antitheus

Lmao.

Taco stamp.

Pretty flowers. Perfect for decorating those holiday gift cards...

Take that Martha Stewart!!!
I am not who you think I am
I am not who I think I am
I am who you think I think I am

Perception & Intent

SOLVE ET COAGULA

the last yatto

Isn't this why you stick a pinky finger in first?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

Sometimes it's dark.

Sometimes you're drunk.

Sometimes it's dark AND you're drunk and you really just don't care.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on November 30, 2010, 08:49:40 PM
ZOMG, Vex!  You are unclean for seven days!  I hope you have enough sick/vacation days saved up.

For some reason, the first thing I thought of when I read the OP was the Bible's take on the topic, "And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood ... if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean."

Bed? Hahha. We rarely do this on the bed. I get new carpet!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

Quote from: postvex™ on November 30, 2010, 11:02:06 PM
Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on November 30, 2010, 08:49:40 PM

Bed? Hahha. We rarely do this on the bed. I get new carpet!
:lmnuendo: