News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

I have 3 words for you spags.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 30, 2010, 03:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on November 30, 2010, 05:49:37 PM
Now you just need your brown wings and your green wings and you'll be a Super Sex PilotTM. You stud!
I don't want to know what green wings are.  :x

Also, I once got a nose bleed while going down on a chick. Is there a term for that?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on December 01, 2010, 05:15:52 AM
Now you just need your brown wings and your green wings and you'll be a Super Sex PilotTM. You stud!

Also, I once got a nose bleed while going down on a chick. Is there a term for that?

She got a Rudolf?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I've been surreptitiously redwinged by a devious girl once, probably thinking that it would freak me out.

Quite the opposite. 8)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BadBeast

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on December 01, 2010, 06:27:03 AM
I've been surreptitiously redwinged by a devious girl once, probably thinking that it would freak me out.

Quite the opposite. 8)
Me and my best Mate's 15 year old sister (I was only 16) were going at it hammer and tongs one night, in the dark, and went to sleep right after. Woke up in the wee small hours, and got up to have a piss, and the bed was like a butchers block! Put me right off sex completely..

Untill the next afternoon when we had another go!  She said, "Well, I don't mind the mess if you don't"   :evil:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jasper

Quite the opposite. 8)

:vom:

That happened to me once too, but I was almost violently sick. 

Nothing surprises me, though.  If there are people who enjoy bitter melon...

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on November 30, 2010, 08:49:40 PM
For some reason, the first thing I thought of when I read the OP was the Bible's take on the topic, "And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood ... if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean."

well if the man and the woman are going at it, the bible is right you know, both the bed and the man will be pretty unclean. and respect if they keep it up for seven days.

it doesn't gross me out, but I wouldn't do oral. well, it might gross me out a tiny little bit, but not enough for it to be a big deal. usually it's the messiness that puts us off.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on December 01, 2010, 06:58:12 AM

Quite the opposite. 8)
Me and my best Mate's 15 year old sister (I was only 16) were going at it hammer and tongs one night, in the dark, and went to sleep right after. Woke up in the wee small hours, and got up to have a piss, and the bed was like a butchers block! Put me right off sex completely..

Untill the next afternoon when we had another go!  She said, "Well, I don't mind the mess if you don't"   :evil:

What did your friend think about the whole thing?

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Yeast Infection. Re: Nosebleed, I've never heard of a term but I like the Rudolph idea.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 01, 2010, 05:00:28 PM

Yeast Infection. Re: Nosebleed, I've never heard of a term but I like the Rudolph idea.

i could have happily grown old and died never knowing there was a term for that, or that anyone on the planet would do it.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Yeah, but some people have done it without knowing.

Unless you're talking about a major bakery outbreak.

AFK

Dear lord why do I keep clicking on this thread.  And at lunch time.   :x
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 01, 2010, 05:20:38 PM

women already make eggs and milk.  There's a cake in there just waiting to be made.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 01, 2010, 05:25:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 01, 2010, 05:20:38 PM

women already make eggs and milk.  There's a cake in there just waiting to be made.
But it's already called pie!

AFK

That's right.  And if Jani Lane says so, you know it's true. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.