News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 22, 2011, 07:10:51 PM
Oooh.  12 people.  So... Close...

Suggestion:  Give it 24 hours, and start with what we've got then?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Leave it open til tonight.  TGG will want in on this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Well, Game 2 (considered one of the better ones) had 16 people playing.  I'm hoping for that, or more.  It's a lot more fun if we have 3 spiders and 2 discordians.

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 22, 2011, 07:36:59 PM
Well, Game 2 (considered one of the better ones) had 16 people playing.  I'm hoping for that, or more.  It's a lot more fun if we have 3 spiders and 2 discordians.

YES.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll see if Villager is in

ETA: will avoid using her computer for the duration of the game, unless she has previously cleared it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Ok, Villager confirms she wants in too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

I just want to remind everyone signing up that, with the exception of weekends (when I won't be around), everyone needs to be able to post at least once a day, even if it's to say that they won't be able to vote that day.  The worst part of the game was waiting for certain people to post and/or vote.  The game is about participation, not lurking.

If you're going to go on vacation, or not be around for a few days or whatever, this isn't the game for you.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm good, I can post from my phone if I'm not at work!!!   :mrgreen:

Jenne

I'm working 40+ hours on my computer M-F this week and next.

I'll be around.

:x

Luna

No problem, I can post from my phone if I can't get to a computer.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 23, 2011, 12:33:25 PM
I just want to remind everyone signing up that, with the exception of weekends (when I won't be around), everyone needs to be able to post at least once a day, even if it's to say that they won't be able to vote that day.  The worst part of the game was waiting for certain people to post and/or vote.  The game is about participation, not lurking.

If you're going to go on vacation, or not be around for a few days or whatever, this isn't the game for you.

I will be unavailable today and tomorrow during the day, but will check in at night.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, TGG will not be in.   :sad:

LMNO

We're at 13 now.  I've got some stuff going down in the next coulple of days, so I say keep the registration open until Monday, and then kick it off from there with whoever we've got.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 23, 2011, 01:49:34 PM
We're at 13 now.  I've got some stuff going down in the next coulple of days, so I say keep the registration open until Monday, and then kick it off from there with whoever we've got.

Sounds like a plan.