News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

SPIDER IV - A NEW HOPE.

Started by LMNO, December 01, 2010, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 07, 2011, 03:02:14 AM
Yes indeed.  If I hadn't been voted off (unlikely at this point), you'd have been subsumed.

I figured I was a goner if the Discordians lost the initiative the round before.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Once the CABAL is formed, that means automatic conversions of citizens.  When Villager got on board, the tables turned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 07, 2011, 03:06:14 AM
Once the CABAL is formed, that means automatic conversions of citizens.  When Villager got on board, the tables turned.

Ah. Good to know.

Also interesting side note, I suspected her until BDS said otherwise (I definitely suspected Khara more earlier that round), and she suspected me until the conversion was successful. It was a mutual gamble on our parts.

LMNO

It's always a chancy thing when roommates or SOs are involved.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 07, 2011, 03:20:16 AM

As doubly evidenced this round. Props to Freeky.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 07, 2011, 03:27:47 AM

She totally lied to me with a straight face.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Any of you guys have this sinking feeling that with Khara, Freeky, Jenne, AND Nigel we all fell for the "what, little ole me" routine?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Only because you looked away at the wrong moment.

Freeky,
can't lie to nobody she doesn't hate anymore.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 07, 2011, 03:03:30 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 07, 2011, 02:56:18 AM
This was one of those fun ones to run, because I could see how the Spiders who knew each other were playing the field, and sowing uncertainty.

Also, waaaaay too much abstaining.  In the early rounds, Spiders have the advantage.  Citizens are 100% vulnerable, so there's a better chance to pick of a citizen or find another Spider than stumbling on a Discordian. Even then, there's a 50% chance of killing them and if you don't, they only have a 50% chance of properly identifying you.

Balls.  The WORST thing that can happen is for the citizens to accidentally knock off a Discordian in rounds 1-3.  Better to abstain and take the losses.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Sorry guys, I would have been more involved with unhelpful "I've been bussed and you all suck" posts, but it turns out they don't let you make phone calls from Camp Delta. You guys fucking suck.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 07, 2011, 03:30:12 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 07, 2011, 03:27:47 AM

She totally lied to me with a straight face.   :lulz:

Yeah, I'm hoping that if I ever end up a Spider, Villager ends up being one in the same game. I wouldn't be able to pull it off I don't think.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I partly really didn't know what the hell was going on, and partly knew that the situation was extremely precarious and that I was best off playing as dumb as possible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

This was the best game and not just because I got to be evil.  I think everyone played really well.

We discussed Jenne and said nah it's her first game but when Nigel replaced her we knew but by then it was too late. 

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 07, 2011, 03:31:35 AM
Any of you guys have this sinking feeling that with Khara, Freeky, Jenne, AND Nigel we all fell for the "what, little ole me" routine?

I didn't.   :wink:  I suspected Freeky, the, "Roger would know" bit didn't wash, but I wasn't sure. 

Blight was almost TOO helpful, I suspected that he might be a very, VERY tricky spider, since in the round we converted him, had we tried to convert a spider and lost a cabal member, we would have been in trouble. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on April 07, 2011, 10:17:43 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 07, 2011, 03:31:35 AM

I didn't.   :wink:  I suspected Freeky, the, "Roger would know" bit didn't wash, but I wasn't sure. 

Blight was almost TOO helpful, I suspected that he might be a very, VERY tricky spider, since in the round we converted him, had we tried to convert a spider and lost a cabal member, we would have been in trouble. 

I never said Roger would know.  I don't think anyone DID.