News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Hey Geekdad

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 01, 2010, 11:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have attempted to tolerate it for several days, but I am epileptic and your avatar enrages me. Fuck you. Go die in a hole.

Thanks,

-Nigel.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rizzo

I help change the world, one shiny button at a time.

*SNIFFFFFF*

:lulz:

Remington

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865/

Once installed, rightclicking an image and blocking it will result in you never ever seeing it again. Useful for ads, too!
Is it plugged in?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Remington on December 01, 2010, 11:22:22 PM

Once installed, rightclicking an image and blocking it will result in you never ever seeing it again. Useful for ads, too!

Sweet, can I get one of these for people!?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rizzo on December 01, 2010, 11:21:21 PM
I help change the world, one shiny button at a time.

*SNIFFFFFF*

:lulz:

Sounds interesting, please tell us more of your methodology.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

Someone should turn him into a Mao Button
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This seems like a great idea, but every time I install a Firefox addon things go horrifically wrong. I will try it anyway, and see what hilarity ensues. Thnks!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pēleus on December 01, 2010, 11:31:17 PM

It would be fitting. He's only got one shtick per alt. Kinda like a button with a message. It doesn't change no matter how often you read it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

geekdad

I can go more annoying...

but I'll be nice
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

the last yatto

They make bubblegum that looks like coal
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 01, 2010, 11:38:27 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on December 01, 2010, 11:31:17 PM

It would be fitting. He's only got one shtick per alt. Kinda like a button with a message. It doesn't change no matter how often you read it.

And muppet avatars are like sooo last month

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 01, 2010, 11:23:47 PM

Sweet, can I get one of these for people!?

:mittens:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Storebrand

Peleus, is that Lister from Red Dwarf?

the last yatto

Someone knows their public televison programming

Rizzo

Quote from: StoreBrand on December 02, 2010, 02:33:55 AM
Peleus, is that Lister from Red Dwarf?

i'm pretty sure its willow ufgood

if the shoe fits