News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Oh, ookums wee anarchists. Look at you.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 31, 2011, 01:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 31, 2011, 11:32:51 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 31, 2011, 09:32:25 PM
"Pulling the Hood" (Britslang for having a wank)
"Having a Wank"
"We're Shit and we know it"
"Pasty faced Apathy"
"Sack of shit"
"Born to be Mild"
or just "Bwaaah"!

BadBeast, can I say that I love that you're so British that your translation out of Britslang is still Britslang.

Thanks to him, Payne, Pent, and Liam, my English is now abysmal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 31, 2011, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 31, 2011, 11:32:51 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 31, 2011, 09:32:25 PM
"Pulling the Hood" (Britslang for having a wank)
"Having a Wank"
"We're Shit and we know it"
"Pasty faced Apathy"
"Sack of shit"
"Born to be Mild"
or just "Bwaaah"!

BadBeast, can I say that I love that you're so British that your translation out of Britslang is still Britslang.

Thanks to him, Payne, Pent, and Liam, my English is now abysmal.
Thanks Guys, but I just don't know any American euphemisms for having a tug. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'd call them "LIFE ISN'T FAIR BAWWWWWWWW!!!" if it were up to me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hover Cat on April 01, 2011, 03:01:40 AM
:lol:

Just saw the WOMP. :lulz:

Your head isn't as universally funny as Obama's and Alty's, but when it works... :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

:lol: I keep meaning to get around to taking pictures more appropriate for WOMPage, but frequently forget.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."