Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Interpol warrant for Cheny...

Started by Adios, December 02, 2010, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2010, 05:57:20 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 03, 2010, 05:53:21 PM
The Obama Administration would protect him.  No doubt in my mind. 

Of course.  It's the Ford Doctrine.

Protect your predecessors, and your replacement will protect you.

Fuck 'em all. They are all the same. All of these political bastards, and people trying to push me into politics, like I wouldn't be tainted by that poison.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on December 03, 2010, 10:13:58 PM
Quote from: Niamh on December 03, 2010, 03:29:41 PM
Quote from: Da6s on December 03, 2010, 12:40:25 AM

"Authorities in the West African nation are probing Halliburton, Saipem and Technip for the alleged payment of $180 million in bribes to win a $6 billion liquefied natural-gas contract," Bala-Gbogbo added. "Panalpina is being investigated for illegal payments it allegedly made to Nigerian customs officials on behalf of Royal Dutch Shell Plc."

So they paid 180 million dollars in bribes to get a contract worth 6 million? 180 to get 6. I've read it ten times now and the math still doesn't add up for me.  If that is actually true they shouldn't arrest these people, they should come up with more contracts that bribery will help get.  Boost the economy and all that!

You don't have to be a dick.

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 11:28:03 PM
I hate them. I hate all of them.

I, on the other hand, LOVE them.  In the same way I love gigantic asteroids that may one day strike the earth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2010, 11:37:56 PM
You don't have to be a dick.

Just saying.

When I replied to the thread it was in direct response to his post. There weren't any other replies yet, and it didn't warn me that replies had been made. Weird. I edited it out, sorry Niamh.... didn't mean to push buttons, not sure what happened.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Prince Glittersnatch III

If he actually goes to court for this it will be the best Christmas present ever.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

BadBeast

They found Saddam when he hid in his stupid hole. (Just sayin')
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Is Cheney still pulling a million a year from Haliburton in "deferred compensation"?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on December 04, 2010, 02:22:17 AM

We didn't find Bin Laden when he was hiding not in his stupid hole.  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 04, 2010, 02:54:26 AM

We didn't find Bin Laden when he was hiding not in his stupid hole.  :lulz:
That's cuz Bin Laden's got a "Clever hole" (Or Saudi Arabia, as he likes to call it)

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on December 04, 2010, 03:04:38 AM

We didn't find Bin Laden when he was hiding not in his stupid hole.  :lulz:
That's cuz Bin Laden's got a "Clever hole" (Or Saudi Arabia, as he likes to call it)

Damn you got me there.

But you did use "cuz" instead of "cos"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 04, 2010, 03:50:12 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on December 04, 2010, 03:04:38 AM

We didn't find Bin Laden when he was hiding not in his stupid hole.  :lulz:

Damn you got me there.

But you did use "cuz" instead of "cos"
Nah, I used it instead of "because".   :lulz:

the last yatto

Cheney and three other top executives could face sentences of three years in a Nigerian prison if convicted of the charges in the 16-count indictment, said Babafemi.
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5651299-146/corruption_agency_files_charges_against_cheney.csp

Also looks like having a former head of state on charges is stirring up the locals so riots if there's ANOTHER settlement. Woot!
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

"It was formally dropped today," Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) spokesman Femi Babafemi said. He said the Nigerian government had agreed to an offer made by Halliburton to pay fines totaling up to $250 million.

Halliburton, which has said the Nigerian charges have no legal basis, confirmed that they were dropped but declined additional comment.

The EFCC said it received the offer when it met with officials representing Cheney and Halliburton in London last week after filing 16-count charges at a federal high court in Abuja in a case dating back to the mid-1990
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BG4KH20101217

I am so shocked!!!!

Cain

$250 million for charges that had no legal basis?  Yeah right.

Time to go file some entirely spurious charges against Halliburton, I'm thinking.  Apparently they just give money away if you make shit up and present it to a court.

Somehow, I think this plan wont quite work....