News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

HEY, YOU, IN THE CAR AHEAD OF ME

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, December 04, 2010, 03:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geekdad

Slow right turners are what kill me. Oh and people who don't change lanes for merging traffic.
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Storebrand

I don't think you legally have to change lanes for merging traffic in most places.  It's just polite to switch lanes to make it easier on them.  I grew up where you automatically change lanes for merging traffic, assuming it was safe.  It took 3-4 months after I moved here to stop flipping my shit when I watched people completely ignoring incoming traffic.

Jasper

Quote from: geekdad on December 05, 2010, 07:31:08 PM
Slow right turners are what kill me. Oh and people who don't change lanes for merging traffic.

People who refuse to merge until it is an emergency.  People who wait until the last second, then speed ahead of me to change lanes.

People who cannot see the nuanced humor in the burger king mask I have on the rear seat head rest, facing out the rear window.

Jenne

My grandmother drives a PT Cruiser--I'm not a huge fan.  It seemed cute at first but is awkward to drive and has shit for turning radius.  Fuck that car.  And it heats up BADLY in the summer.

We're getting our Nissan Leaf in about a month.  :fap:  Actually, can't say I'm THAT excited about it, but it'll be interesting anyway.

Salty

I hate the people who threaten to fuck my ass up at stoplights after I've none too subtly signal that they might be jerkoffs for nearly running me off the road.

I also don't like the guy who punched me in the eye through my window as I explained to him that I did not, in fact, HAVE five dollars for a carwash since I splattered his car going around because he was going too fucking slow. He was avoiding splashes.

And pretty much everyone driving that isn't me.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.