News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

DM/Player Ownage

Started by Don Coyote, December 03, 2010, 09:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 24, 2011, 10:57:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2010, 05:20:16 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on December 13, 2010, 09:52:39 PM
Have you considered adapting monsters from "Evil Dead"?

They would totally deserve it.

One step ahead of you.  2 sessions from now, they'll be up to their arses in ghouls.

Which got taken care of with 2 fireballs. :evil:

And then you owned the fuck out of the first level of the well, yes, yes, but my horrible fucking revenge is on its way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture

HAH! We were the first group of yours ever to find the boss, and we defeated him no problemo. Yes, I know you changed it from 2 iron golem sidekicks to four carried columns (or whatever they're called) but we still took them out without dying.

So to you, sir, I say

:this:
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

And who took out YOUR insane drow & half-fiend gnoll tagging team?

Oh, yah, it vass HOGAR!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sister Fracture

But who is it that has to go and face the Zaug and other similar horrors pretty soon? Hmm?

It iss HOGAR!

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
But who is it that has to go and face the Zaug and other similar horrors pretty soon? Hmm?

It iss HOGAR!

HOGAR DOES NOT FEAR YOU SILLY ZAUG.  VILL ZIMPLY HIT IT UNTIL IT DON'T MOVE NO MORE.  YOU ZAUG IS VEAK!  IF IT TOOK OFF ITS SHIRT THERE VOULD BE A FLAB-ALANCHE!

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2011, 05:08:42 PM

It iss HOGAR!

HOGAR DOES NOT FEAR YOU SILLY ZAUG.  VILL ZIMPLY HIT IT UNTIL IT DON'T MOVE NO MORE.  YOU ZAUG IS VEAK!  IF IT TOOK OFF ITS SHIRT THERE VOULD BE A FLAB-ALANCHE!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Btw, I found the place that does buy and sell weaponry, including magic weapons.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:11:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2011, 05:08:42 PM

It iss HOGAR!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Btw, I found the place that does buy and sell weaponry, including magic weapons.

S'okay.  I just need a MW greatsword.

AND LOOK AT THESE FUCKING MUSCLES!  LOOK, YA!  I VILL CRUSH ZE ZAUG AND MAKE IT CRY LIKE LITTLE GIRLIE!

Sister Fracture

TWO WORDS, HOGAR:

DARK. RELIQVARY.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:15:24 PM
TWO WORDS, HOGAR:

DARK. RELIQVARY.

AND HOGAR DOES NOT FEAR YOUR STINKING UNDEAD, JA!  IF THEY VERE SO TOUGH, THEY VOULDN'T BE DEAD IN DA FIRST PLACE!

Sister Fracture

YA BUT YOU DIDNT SAY NAHFFINK ABOUT ZE DEMONS! HAH, MISTER SUNSHINE PANCE?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:18:43 PM
YA BUT YOU DIDNT SAY NAHFFINK ABOUT ZE DEMONS! HAH, MISTER SUNSHINE PANCE?

DEMONS IS LITTLE GIRLIES, JA?  I AM MIGHTY, AND I WON'T HIT THEM, I HIT THROUGH THEM.  DAMAGE RESISTANCE IS JUST MAKINK THEM CHEWIER, JA?

Sister Fracture

The Good Reverend Roger

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2011, 05:40:57 PM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:38:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hogar is awesome.

:lol:

Yeah.  He's a dead man walking.

I dunno, between you and the barbar you've got two damage monkeys in the party, plus a pretty good cleric, and your rogue now has WIZRAD levels. It's a good party, I don't really think you'll die for a while yet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:43:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2011, 05:40:57 PM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 25, 2011, 05:38:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hogar is awesome.

Yeah.  He's a dead man walking.

I dunno, between you and the barbar you've got two damage monkeys in the party, plus a pretty good cleric, and your rogue now has WIZRAD levels. It's a good party, I don't really think you'll die for a while yet.

Hogar's limited options for any given situation doom him.  It's simply a matter of time.