Cramulous, if you don't agree to my demands, I'll do something awful.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 07, 2010, 07:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

You must add the following creatures to LOGD:

1.  Chav.  Wears a track suit, attacks with a malky.

2.  Guido.  Attacks with his duckface.

3.  Teabagger.  Attacks with a poorly spelled sign.

Should you not do this, I shall be forced to post bad poetry.  I'll fucking do it, too, see if I don't.

TGRR,
Aka Osama Bin Login.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

:lulz: they shall be added!

Rog, if you're interested, I can give you access to the admin grotto where you'd be able to name weapons, armor, and monsters to your heart's content. The catch is that if you have access to the admin grotto, you no longer appear in the Hall of Fame.

and this goes for any of you spags that are good at coming up with trash like this

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 07, 2010, 07:05:48 PM

Rog, if you're interested, I can give you access to the admin grotto where you'd be able to name weapons, armor, and monsters to your heart's content. The catch is that if you have access to the admin grotto, you no longer appear in the Hall of Fame.

and this goes for any of you spags that are good at coming up with trash like this

I could do that.  Unfortunately, there's no point doing it before about Dec 17th, as I won't have access to the interbutts without a nannywall until then, due to the move.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: Cramulus on December 07, 2010, 07:05:48 PM

Are you sure?  Because I have access to the grotto AND I'm listed on the HOF. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Golden Applesauce

Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Persona Facade

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
-George Bush