Attempting to do something

Main Menu

ATTN: Rizzo

Started by Faust, December 08, 2010, 11:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

Quote from: Abraxas on December 09, 2010, 01:55:38 AM
Quote from: Faust on December 09, 2010, 01:47:00 AM
So rizzo, has she dumped you yet? Has she tired of your polluted gutter of a mind and your rancid low opinion of women? She deserves better.

If either of the two hags he posted pics of is actually touching his shriveled up pimply cheesedick, well, it won't be totally shocking because they are fucking HAGGARD.

Srsly, the one in the bikini looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of nickels. And the other one needs to start brushing her teeth with Nair.

:lulz:

The one in the swimsuit prolly hadn't slept in over a week.

Awww that's mean her teeth are fine. The thing is she is nice, complete opposite of the other one. It doesn't matter what she looks like.

East Coast Hustle

Her teeth might be fine but hopefully some of that Nair will find it's way onto her upper lip.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rizzo on December 09, 2010, 12:46:55 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 09, 2010, 12:44:07 AM
Ah yes, the whole, she won't jump in bed with me, so she must be one of those sexually promiscuous people who accept money for the bonkage thing. Which is flawless reasoning of course.  :lulz:

Yeah because I don't have a super hot girlfriend ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR yeah because I havent had super hot girlfriends my whole life

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Epimetheus

in the beginning (besides god creating the heavens and the earth) I thought Rizzo was Peleus, doing the be-a-character-from-a-show thing. just because their (typed) speech patterns were similar.

At this point Rizzo is being far more annoying than Peleus ever was, but is that theory an impossibility at this point?

and  :lulz: :lulz: nigel.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Suu

Quote from: Rizzo on December 09, 2010, 12:45:01 AM
Quote from: Richter on December 09, 2010, 12:29:57 AM
Two cents here, but I've heard people say "Sorry" before.  Some say it sincerely when they've fucked up.  For some it's a halfhearted bunch of letters they can string together to loose some face when appropriate.  Then there are those pathological cases where they don't have the capacity to reason cause and effect too far.  To those it's just another thing that they can spout that will get enough of the heat off to let them get away to enact their abusive behavior again.  They'll change any attitude, and turn around real pretty to try to get out of it.  Pretty offensive idea, but they're out there.

There is nothing I could say or do that would make me more PEDU than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yp6fdQ4O1A

Congratulations, you have the ability to google my name.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 09, 2010, 01:09:09 AM
What's a PEDU, and who's picture is this actually?

He's speaking in ANIMU speak. He's a goddamn weeaboo.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Quote from: Epimetheus on December 09, 2010, 03:30:11 AM
in the beginning (besides god creating the heavens and the earth) I thought Rizzo was Peleus, doing the be-a-character-from-a-show thing. just because their (typed) speech patterns were similar.

I'm more gonzo or doktor teeth
And I know how to troll, maybe ill provide one with some meat
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rizzo

Quote from: Faust on December 09, 2010, 01:11:34 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 09, 2010, 01:09:09 AM
What's a PEDU, and who's picture is this actually?

I think it is actually his. obviously because he has nothing to prove he posts the MY GIRLFREIND picture.

Yeah because I totally wouldn't make  all this up and find a bunch of pictures on the internet.

I've never had a girlfriend in my life.

:lulz:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rizzo

Rizzo

Quote from: Abraxas on December 09, 2010, 01:55:38 AM
Quote from: Faust on December 09, 2010, 01:47:00 AM
So rizzo, has she dumped you yet? Has she tired of your polluted gutter of a mind and your rancid low opinion of women? She deserves better.

If either of the two hags he posted pics of is actually touching his shriveled up pimply cheesedick, well, it won't be totally shocking because they are fucking HAGGARD.

Srsly, the one in the bikini looks like she got hit in the face with a bag of nickels. And the other one needs to start brushing her teeth with Nair.

PWNED.

Rizzo

HEY GUYS IM RIZZOS GIRLFRIEND
            \

\
               LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS TIME ITS REALLY ME

Phox

Quote from: Rizzo on December 09, 2010, 05:33:40 AM
HEY GUYS IM RIZZOS GIRLFRIEND
            \

\
               LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS TIME ITS REALLY ME

I think I slept with that chick 2 years ago. Does she have a stud in her other nostril? Last I saw it as a smallish silver one. I stopped talking to her when she started going out with a dude with teh herpes. Might want to watch out for that.