News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

No meal for the Root Bear.

Started by President Television, December 09, 2010, 06:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

We hustle to delight every single customer with perfect food served blazingly fast.
Well, so do I now. I am employed, and A&W seeks to devour my soul with its corporate propaganda! I will not have this! I will not submit! It's important to KYFMS, I know, it's important to lay low, but I've been trying to lay low for my entire life now, and I'm telling you, it only makes me stand out. It's no good. All this time I've been keeping my head down, I could have been doing something amazing. I could have been having a good time. I was told that a job would bring freedom. Not this job. This job brings only stifling regularity. I will not stand for this! That's why now, I'm finally going to take some initiative and really fuck myself over. I'd love to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, but first I have to fall in, right? That's the problem with me, you see. All my life, I've been afraid of the consequences of fun. I've been a coward. No more! I choose to embrace my mania! I'll do my job, sure, but in my free time:
I WILL get another job.
I WILL have a good time.
I WILL break this town.
Or Kill Me.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.