News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

The next piece of cinema magic to come from Mel Gibson

Started by Cain, December 10, 2010, 05:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The Beaver is about "A troubled husband and executive adopts a beaver hand-puppet as his sole means of communicating".

A trailer can be seen here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOSOWNS3jts

Will this be worse than Gigli?  Only time can tell...

hooplala

WOW.  It seems too glorious for words.

I cannot wait.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

I saw this trailer a few days ago.  It's.  So.  Fucking.  Awesome.

Can anyone else picture the beaver saying some shit about Jews and women and then Mel Gibson looking aghast as he points to the beaver to try and shirk blame?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2010, 07:03:07 PM

Can anyone else picture the beaver saying some shit about Jews and women and then Mel Gibson looking aghast as he points to the beaver to try and shirk blame?

Yes.  And I love picturing it.  I'm a bad widdle boy.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Whatever

Quote from: Hoopla on December 10, 2010, 07:05:25 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 10, 2010, 07:03:07 PM

Yes.  And I love picturing it.  I'm a bad widdle boy.

I can see SNL doing just that and making it funny as all get out!!!

The Johnny

Guys, theres been this image circulating for a long while ago, is it a photoshop that someone made, or possibly it was Mel Gibson a long time ago acting the parts for the script ??????

Im not kidding.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

oh, now that ive seen the trailer, it seems he got photographed in the middle of shooting a long time ago.

Im dissapointed, i thought he was really as insane as to use a beaver hand puppet.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Sticker_Ninja

honestly when i first saw the thread, and read it, i thought it was complete and utter bullshit. clicked the link and found out that in fact it was a reality. wow. wow. wow. i think castaway has him beat with talking to that volleyball....... just my vote.

Bu🤠ns

Don't judge. I know communicate my best when wrist deep in beav.

dontblameyoko

hm. makes me wonder, is this based on his life, but with the addition of a beaver puppet to fix things?
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

Dysnomia

the idea of the film is good. but the beaver hand puppet is WAT.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sticker_Ninja

Iason Ouabache

The Razzies are going to be interesting this year. It'll be a tough fight between this, Jack Black's version of Gulliver's Travels and the new Yogi Bear movie.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘