Previous topic - Next topic

Sticker_Ninja

classic traditions
conventional traditions
new age traditions
your traditions
my traditions
traditions

uhh yeah so oddly enough this thread idea originated from the thought that it is a discordian/discordic tradition to tell people, "Fuck off." how about them apples?  :mrgreen:

the last yatto

there's some traditions buts its more geotia and akin to doing something someone already tried before. Monkey see monkey do per say. Where as anything new is well forbidden or not

And then there's always that yellow submarine
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sticker_Ninja

it should be a tradition to always give your best of the best for the best to the best

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

I almost the whole 5 tons of flax!   :fnord:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Isn't he one of the guys that was on Faust's old hairisonfire forum? Or am I confusing him with someone else?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sticker_Ninja

Quote from: Able on December 11, 2010, 04:18:37 AM
Can has virtue?
congratulations you win the grand prize!
virtue should be the most prized tradition ever. period.
of course that is a vague statement since there are millions of virtues lol
i am a bit of a virtue alchemist.

and uhhhh... "Can has virtue?" is an incomplete sentence so im not entirely sure what point you were trying to make..... but uhhh.  GO VIRTUE! yeah!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

well to form a crack in the wall to speak to the youth one has to adapt their words
sin still speaks well of me? besides lee liked the lightbulb
did the lodge get my fruit basket?

ps you wanna help channel a  book of lies pies?

the last yatto

Sticker_Ninja

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 13, 2010, 09:30:44 PM
This thread is dildoes.

EOS.
i always say, "Its not what it is, it's what you do with it."

Quote from: Able on December 13, 2010, 09:36:29 PM
well to form a crack in the wall to speak to the youth one has to adapt their words
sin still speaks well of me? besides lee liked the lightbulb
did the lodge get my fruit basket?

ps you wanna help channel a  book of lies pies?

i re read ur post like 15 times. trying to decide if it was a cryptic message or something else.
so i could assume that it is a Discordic Tradition to speak crypticly.
a discordic tradition to use select phrases & words to communicate .
Quote from: Able on December 13, 2010, 09:51:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 13, 2010, 09:30:44 PM

/
This thread is dildoes.
i see it is also a discordic tradition to use photoshop for comical purposes where applicable.

well i am off to go see that new movie theaters called, "The Warrior's Way"

perhaps movies are a qualifying tradition as well... not just a discordic tradition but a global tradition lol but also a discordic tradition none the less. hence the production of a movie can be counted as memetic engineering & memetic engineering is an old time discordic tradition
so movie production can be counted as a discordic tradition.

but uhhh yeah going to see the movie now be back in a few hours.

the last yatto

"so i could assume that it is a Discordic Tradition to speak crypticly."
its a pineapple thing, makes more sense if you   my reference

I kiss the wall's hole, not your lips at all.

ps photoshop MS PAINT  :argh!:

AFK

my other pudding is a flamingo
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sticker_Ninja

Quote from: Able on December 13, 2010, 10:25:32 PM
"so i could assume that it is a Discordic Tradition to speak crypticly."
its a pineapple thing, makes more sense if you   my reference

I kiss the wall's hole, not your lips at all.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 14, 2010, 01:47:14 PM
my other pudding is a flamingo
yeah confusion must be a major discordic tradition and possibly a discordic tradition to have pride in ones ability to confuse.....
cause i am definitely confused.
your cryptic messages probably have some great message(s) behind them but i guess i lack the training to decipher them

wonder if there is a tradition where discordians take on apprentices. wish there was a official discordian training program where you can enter similar to the freemasons
like apprentice discordian
journeymen discordian
master discordian

there is no real standardized discordianism
not like you can go to take classes and graduate with a degree in discordianism
i like to think of discordianism as a science and not as a religion....