News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Unlimited Tea Party insanity repository.

Started by Requia ☣, December 13, 2010, 12:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Unlimited hilarity is not just for Arizona anymore.

http://colorado.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2010/12/the-fourth-tea-party/

QuoteMany American citizens treat the current "Tea Party Movement" as a recent innovation, or a novel idea that will disappear in the future.  Others tie current thought patterns back to the Boston Tea Party that occurred in 1773.  Actually, the thought patterns and mindset of the Tea Party movement finds its origins in a rebellion that occurred more than 3,000 years ago.  Believe it or not, this movement was detailed in the Bible.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Phox

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 13, 2010, 12:48:48 AM
Unlimited hilarity is not just for Arizona anymore.

http://colorado.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2010/12/the-fourth-tea-party/

QuoteMany American citizens treat the current "Tea Party Movement" as a recent innovation, or a novel idea that will disappear in the future.  Others tie current thought patterns back to the Boston Tea Party that occurred in 1773.  Actually, the thought patterns and mindset of the Tea Party movement finds its origins in a rebellion that occurred more than 3,000 years ago.  Believe it or not, this movement was detailed in the Bible.

The misrepresentation of Biblical events is fucking hilarious.  :lulz:

Bruno

No, it's true. This one time, in the Bible...

1.) Some people were mad about the government.

2.) Hilarity ensued.

3.) ?????

4.) Prophets
Formerly something else...

Adios

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on December 13, 2010, 12:59:37 AM

2.) Hilarity ensued.

3.) ?????

4.) Prophets

And they dunked a tea bag in hot water too. I was there, I saw it.

AFK

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on December 13, 2010, 12:59:37 AM

2.) Hilarity ensued.

3.) ?????

4.) Prophets

:mittens:

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteThe forty years of Solomon's reign had been prosperous, but it also came with a price.

TANSTAAFL STFU GTFO

Seriously, if it was prosperous, who the fuck cares.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteSo, the Pharisees coined their own money.  They would exchange the world currencies for the temple currency, with a healthy up-charge added on.

This is standard practice for currency exchange in the 21st century. Ergo, Jesus hates international business and tourism. Suggests that these fuckers never left the US to go anywhere. Probably a reasonable assumption.

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteThe East India Tea Company agreed to reduce their price for tea because their competition had been eliminated by the government.  However, they also agreed to allow the government to add a surcharge (or in today's language a "fee") that would be collected by the company on behalf of the British government.  This tax more than made up for the decrease in price.  And it made the colonists angry!

Ignoring that this still made tea cheaper for the colonists. More importantly it made smugglers angry. Whoops.

QuoteThe prophet Amos was looking ahead to a time that is remarkably similar to our current crisis.
QuoteThe economic crisis looming over the United States of America has been foretold centuries ago.  The current problems will worsen, as the government partners with various business leaders and progressives to oppress and control our freedom.  The days that we face will perhaps be more difficult than we can understand.  But hope is not lost.

:lulz:

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 13, 2010, 04:24:57 PM
QuoteSo, the Pharisees coined their own money.  They would exchange the world currencies for the temple currency, with a healthy up-charge added on.

This is standard practice for currency exchange in the 21st century. Ergo, Jesus hates international business and tourism. Suggests that these fuckers never left the US to go anywhere. Probably a reasonable assumption.

I love how they completely circumvent the moral of that story to make it about Taxes.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 13, 2010, 07:20:23 PM

I love how they completely circumvent the moral of that story to make it about Taxes.

And, you know, that Jesus was an advocate of paying your taxes and was buddies with tax collectors.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 14, 2010, 12:33:54 AM

And, you know, that Jesus was an advocate of paying your taxes and was buddies with tax collectors.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars. One of the disciples was a tax collector.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 14, 2010, 01:22:20 AM

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars. One of the disciples was a tax collector.

Precisely- though I forget which disciple it was.

Catholics,
notorious for not listening in CCD

Phox

My favorite part is:

QuoteMany years later both the House of Israel (the ten tribes) and the House of Judah (the two tribes) were scattered by their enemies.  The House of Judah, the Jews, returned to the land God had promised to them, and occupies a portion of it to this day.  The House of Israel dispersed to the north and the west, settling in Western Europe.  Their independence, rebellion, and hatred for unfair taxation became the foundation of a new land many years later.

HEY BLIGHT! YOU LIVE IN THA MUTHAFUCKING PROMISED LAND 'N' SHIT! :lulz:

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 14, 2010, 01:25:01 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on December 14, 2010, 01:22:20 AM

Precisely- though I forget which disciple it was.

Catholics,
notorious for not listening in CCD

Matthew, I think.