News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Health care mandate unconstitutional

Started by Adios, December 13, 2010, 06:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2010, 04:06:06 AM
Protip: try actually MAKING a point when you interject statements into conversations. Use your words. Try to follow the conversation so that your point at least appears to tie in to it.

Sadly, using my words is somewhat difficult without you there to declare what they really really for real mean.

Besides I thought you said I wasn't trying to convey a point in the first place?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was momentarily weakened by charity and decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

short version: Requia, what you said was retarded.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

geekdad

TGRR...

This thread makes me like you...

OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: geekdad on December 15, 2010, 11:52:37 AM
TGRR...

This thread makes me like you...

OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?

Welcome to the Post-American Century, Sparky.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

The health insurance plan I have and the previous two I had, cover pre-existing conditions after six months. When I got married, my wife had juvenile onset diabetes. Six months after we were married, the insurance plan payed for an insulin pump, and sent regular supplies (lancets, needles, alcohol wipes, new test kit every six months etc). It cost me no more than it costs everyone else here.

However, I have no illusions that this is, by far, the exception rather than the rule.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson