News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

New Ford cop cars

Started by Adios, December 13, 2010, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2010, 02:46:01 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 02:28:11 AM
I am the righteous arbiter of justice on the road.  Tailgating me on the highway because you're trying to pass me and I'm in the high speed lane, that's fine.  Passing me on the right?  You. are. fucked.  I will go so grossly out of my own convenience to fuck you over as badly as I possibly can.  I will make you miss your exit, I will trap you behind the minivan on the far right moving at a crawl and braking inexplicably.  You have never seen pure evil so singularly personified as in that surprisingly agile beat up little Civic as it cuts your only path in the traffic you've been weaving around in like a dickbag.  Do not pass me on the right.

You. Masshole.

Lol.

I just want to say thanks to Suu for apparently being the only one that actually got the point of this post.  I would say I'm disappointed by a few of you, but this is actually completely in line with the shitheadedness I'd expect from those who delivered on it.

I'd also like to thank PMZ for at least trying to make a conversation out of it instead of turning on some bland insults and little "morally correct" insinuations.

Phox and Coyote.  Just get fucked.  It was a poor decision of me to attempt to explain my reasoning when all you're looking for is to casually toss out some insults.

I'll apologize for my part in the derail.

LOL. Once I was driving along, the only car on the road. Two other cars showed up and started playing pass and cut-off with me. I raised my .45 up so they could see it and jacked a round in the chamber, then laid the gun on the dash. I have no idea where they went, but I never saw them again.  :lulz:

I've mellowed in my old age, but as a young man I had no problem at all with running an idiot off the road. I was well insured.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2010, 02:46:01 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 02:28:11 AM
I am the righteous arbiter of justice on the road.  Tailgating me on the highway because you're trying to pass me and I'm in the high speed lane, that's fine.  Passing me on the right?  You. are. fucked.  I will go so grossly out of my own convenience to fuck you over as badly as I possibly can.  I will make you miss your exit, I will trap you behind the minivan on the far right moving at a crawl and braking inexplicably.  You have never seen pure evil so singularly personified as in that surprisingly agile beat up little Civic as it cuts your only path in the traffic you've been weaving around in like a dickbag.  Do not pass me on the right.

You. Masshole.

Lol.

I just want to say thanks to Suu for apparently being the only one that actually got the point of this post.  I would say I'm disappointed by a few of you, but this is actually completely in line with the shitheadedness I'd expect from those who delivered on it.

I'd also like to thank PMZ for at least trying to make a conversation out of it instead of turning on some bland insults and little "morally correct" insinuations.

Phox and Coyote.  Just get fucked.  It was a poor decision of me to attempt to explain my reasoning when all you're looking for is to casually toss out some insults.

I'll apologize for my part in the derail.

UMAD?

Adios

Does this really need to be egged on?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 14, 2010, 07:31:49 PM
Not really, but people doing stupid shit on the road piss me off. People justifying their stupid shit because someone else did something stupid on the road pisses me off more. Ergo EOC is a douchebag. A double douchebag infact.

Adios

Quote from: TGB on December 14, 2010, 07:35:04 PM
Not really, but people doing stupid shit on the road piss me off. People justifying their stupid shit because someone else did something stupid on the road pisses me off more. Ergo EOC is a douchebag. A double douchebag infact.

Well then. Many of us here are then. Thanks for playing.

Adios

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/10/deadly-bike-has-flame-throwers-ejector-seat/?mbid=wir_ob_ppc_rss_169574201

The bike has a flamethrower to smoke any vehicle that gets too close, a caterpillar-track to deal with pot-holes, the aforementioned ejector-seat for dealing with thieves and a retractable ski-blade for bad weather.

:lulz: :lulz:

LMNO

Sure, but it is single-gear?

BadBeast

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 14, 2010, 07:48:52 PM
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/10/deadly-bike-has-flame-throwers-ejector-seat/?mbid=wir_ob_ppc_rss_169574201

The bike has a flamethrower to smoke any vehicle that gets too close, a caterpillar-track to deal with pot-holes, the aforementioned ejector-seat for dealing with thieves and a retractable ski-blade for bad weather.

:lulz: :lulz:
Great design, but instead of an ejector saddle, I would have barbed spikes that shot upwards, and harpooned any fucker who tried to chore it.   :evil:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 14, 2010, 07:54:04 PM
No, that's a 7 or 8 speed rearset, and 3 cogs on the front. 21 Speed at least.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: BadBeast on December 14, 2010, 08:23:47 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 14, 2010, 07:54:04 PM
No, that's a 7 or 8 speed rearset, and 3 cogs on the front. 21 Speed at least.

Not hipster enough.

Adios

Eater of Clowns

Eat a dick, Coyote, and if you're going to practice your "UMAD" bullshit trolling go do it on the World of Warcraft forums or whatever for-lack-of-comprehension fuckwattles find your oh so piercing commentary amusing.  I haven't shirked off unnecessary sniping from people I actually like; I'm not about to let it slide when you do it.

Quote from: BadBeast on December 14, 2010, 04:01:49 PMDon't even think about trying that "Pass on the left" nonsense over here Sunshine, or you'll end up getting flattened by an Articulated Lorry.  :lulz:

One day a piercing scream will come from the sky and shatter the mirrors you miserable Brits are born with inside your skulls.  You'll come to realize you've been driving on the right the whole damn time and you're going to shit yourselves so gloriously hard.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 08:35:45 PM

Eat a dick, Coyote, and if you're going to practice your "UMAD" bullshit trolling go do it on the World of Warcraft forums or whatever for-lack-of-comprehension fuckwattles find your oh so piercing commentary amusing.  I haven't shirked off unnecessary sniping from people I actually like; I'm not about to let it slide when you do it.

Quote from: BadBeast on December 14, 2010, 04:01:49 PMDon't even think about trying that "Pass on the left" nonsense over here Sunshine, or you'll end up getting flattened by an Articulated Lorry.  :lulz:

One day a piercing scream will come from the sky and shatter the mirrors you miserable Brits are born with inside your skulls.  You'll come to realize you've been driving on the right the whole damn time and you're going to shit yourselves so gloriously hard.

I dare say old chap. It does seem to me that you appear to be filled with umbrage and vitriol. What say you old bean and just sod off? The gods above and below forbid someone piss you off on PD.com.

TLDR UMAD BRO?

Adios

Quote from: TGB on December 14, 2010, 08:47:24 PM

I dare say old chap. It does seem to me that you appear to be filled with umbrage and vitriol. What say you old bean and just sod off? The gods above and below forbid someone piss you off on PD.com.

TLDR UMAD BRO?

Okay shitwad. I have really been trying to stay nice. I am not really sure why though.

EOC isn't the only one here you have insulted. You have insulted me and I only pray you get to ride with TGRR in Tucson traffic one day. Now, run along home and leave the forums to the adults please.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 14, 2010, 08:50:46 PM
Quote from: TGB on December 14, 2010, 08:47:24 PM

TLDR UMAD BRO?

Okay shitwad. I have really been trying to stay nice. I am not really sure why though.

EOC isn't the only one here you have insulted. You have insulted me and I only pray you get to ride with TGRR in Tucson traffic one day. Now, run along home and leave the forums to the adults please.

PISS OFF OLD MAN.

You see the caps?

Now piss off. Or go play in traffic.

ITT people get bent out of shape because someone took umbrage to people being douchebags on the roads. Would it fucking kill you to just let the other doucebag on the road drive by, and pass you on the right?