News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

New Ford cop cars

Started by Adios, December 13, 2010, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2010, 02:46:01 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 02:28:11 AM
I am the righteous arbiter of justice on the road.  Tailgating me on the highway because you're trying to pass me and I'm in the high speed lane, that's fine.  Passing me on the right?  You. are. fucked.  I will go so grossly out of my own convenience to fuck you over as badly as I possibly can.  I will make you miss your exit, I will trap you behind the minivan on the far right moving at a crawl and braking inexplicably.  You have never seen pure evil so singularly personified as in that surprisingly agile beat up little Civic as it cuts your only path in the traffic you've been weaving around in like a dickbag.  Do not pass me on the right.

You. Masshole.

Lol.

I just want to say thanks to Suu for apparently being the only one that actually got the point of this post.  I would say I'm disappointed by a few of you, but this is actually completely in line with the shitheadedness I'd expect from those who delivered on it.

I'd also like to thank PMZ for at least trying to make a conversation out of it instead of turning on some bland insults and little "morally correct" insinuations.

Phox and Coyote.  Just get fucked.  It was a poor decision of me to attempt to explain my reasoning when all you're looking for is to casually toss out some insults.

I'll apologize for my part in the derail.

They couldn't live a day driving over here. You have to be cutthroat, but with enough caution to handle black ice, or you die. Simple as that. Either you play pussy and drive in the right lane the whole time (which I've done during certain hours of the day on 195) or you do 10-20mph over the speed limit to keep up with everyone else, including the cop who just passed you just cruisin', and you make sure you pay attention, because NOBODY uses their directional.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

I love living in a small town. A well armed citizenry insures a certain amount of courtesy.  :D

Suu

Oh, and in Florida? Sure, the old people may be all over the local roads, driving you nuts... But when the speed limit is 80 on I-4 and it's a 12 lane highway, you better hold on to your fucking 'Oh Shit!' handle, because we're going back in time. The roads are flat, and at night, people drag. I've gotten up to 120 without even TRYING driving to Orlando before. It's like Podracing down there.

Right lane? FUCK THE RIGHT LANE. There's a speed MINIMUM, and it's dominated by freight trucks that are fully loaded with refrigerated cars taking produce up North. They're on a schedule, and they don't fuck around.

Who says NASCAR is worthless? I'll tell you why it ain't, ya goddamn yanks...I learned how to draft! I've drafted truckers up 75 heading to Alabama, and I did it driving back from PA last year too on 80. (GS thought it was awesome!) And if it wasn't for NASCAR, the first time I hit black ice up here I'd have been dead. I caught a curve too fast and spun out on the bridge. I countersteered and didn't brake until physics did it's job.

...I hate driving.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Suu on December 15, 2010, 03:58:17 PM
Oh, and in Florida? Sure, the old people may be all over the local roads, driving you nuts... But when the speed limit is 80 on I-4 and it's a 12 lane highway, you better hold on to your fucking 'Oh Shit!' handle, because we're going back in time. The roads are flat, and at night, people drag. I've gotten up to 120 without even TRYING driving to Orlando before. It's like Podracing down there.

Right lane? FUCK THE RIGHT LANE. There's a speed MINIMUM, and it's dominated by freight trucks that are fully loaded with refrigerated cars taking produce up North. They're on a schedule, and they don't fuck around.

Who says NASCAR is worthless? I'll tell you why it ain't, ya goddamn yanks...I learned how to draft! I've drafted truckers up 75 heading to Alabama, and I did it driving back from PA last year too on 80. (GS thought it was awesome!) And if it wasn't for NASCAR, the first time I hit black ice up here I'd have been dead. I caught a curve too fast and spun out on the bridge. I countersteered and didn't brake until physics did it's job.

...I hate driving.

I had a nice '56 Chevy 2 door hardtop that was souped up when I was a teen in Florida. Even then we would drive like that.

Suu

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 15, 2010, 04:02:32 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 15, 2010, 03:58:17 PM

...I hate driving.

I had a nice '56 Chevy 2 door hardtop that was souped up when I was a teen in Florida. Even then we would drive like that.

The last time I was down there in which I actually rented a car, it was an 07 Dodge Charger.  :mrgreen:

Bu🤠ns

okay Roger, you're idea about being a cop is becoming more an more appealing.

Adios

Quote from: Burns on December 15, 2010, 04:21:47 PM

Why? You want to chase us?

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 15, 2010, 04:23:24 PM

I'll give you a head start  :evil:

Adios

Quote from: Burns on December 15, 2010, 05:06:07 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on December 15, 2010, 04:23:24 PM

I'll give you a head start  :evil:

:lulz:

Running from cops is a very bad idea. From, Lessons Learned The Hard Way.

Phox

Quote from: Suu on December 15, 2010, 03:48:49 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2010, 02:46:01 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 14, 2010, 02:28:11 AM
I am the righteous arbiter of justice on the road.  Tailgating me on the highway because you're trying to pass me and I'm in the high speed lane, that's fine.  Passing me on the right?  You. are. fucked.  I will go so grossly out of my own convenience to fuck you over as badly as I possibly can.  I will make you miss your exit, I will trap you behind the minivan on the far right moving at a crawl and braking inexplicably.  You have never seen pure evil so singularly personified as in that surprisingly agile beat up little Civic as it cuts your only path in the traffic you've been weaving around in like a dickbag.  Do not pass me on the right.

You. Masshole.

Lol.

I just want to say thanks to Suu for apparently being the only one that actually got the point of this post.  I would say I'm disappointed by a few of you, but this is actually completely in line with the shitheadedness I'd expect from those who delivered on it.

I'd also like to thank PMZ for at least trying to make a conversation out of it instead of turning on some bland insults and little "morally correct" insinuations.

Phox and Coyote.  Just get fucked.  It was a poor decision of me to attempt to explain my reasoning when all you're looking for is to casually toss out some insults.

I'll apologize for my part in the derail.

They couldn't live a day driving over here. You have to be cutthroat, but with enough caution to handle black ice, or you die. Simple as that. Either you play pussy and drive in the right lane the whole time (which I've done during certain hours of the day on 195) or you do 10-20mph over the speed limit to keep up with everyone else, including the cop who just passed you just cruisin', and you make sure you pay attention, because NOBODY uses their directional.

That sounds similar to driving in Illinois, especially where I live.