News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

No Hot Dog Buns!

Started by LMNO, August 23, 2004, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

That first Lard EP is great.  "The Power of LARD" is practically an Erisian Manifesto.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: LMNOThat first Lard EP is great.  "The Power of LARD" is practically an Erisian Manifesto.
the next time we have sex pretend that I'm ed meese
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

LMNO

"Lard is the tapeworm in the bottle of tequila that comes alive at night and sneaks up to bite your nipple."

datacorruption

Quote from: DJRubberduckyDolly Parton sez ambition comes in a cup. :D
D-Cup? Or is it a G-Cup? I dunno these crazy breast sizing sizes they come up with, myabe I need to spend more time looking at breasts? What do people think about this?
-----------------------------------
Look, nice dashes, nice.

DJRubberducky

http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breastmeasuringcup.html

The only problem I have with this is their insistence that the band size is your skin measurement +5.  At least in the Cacique line of lingerie, your skin measurement is your band size.  I think you still reduce the difference by 5 inches to get your cup size, though - I'm certainly not an I-cup!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Bella

I didn't know there was any such thing as a G-cup.  :shock:
I think you need to spend more time skulking about in lingerie shops, ak.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

datacorruption

Hmm, after calculation, it appears that I not only do not need a breast measurement, but I also have no breasts! Perhaps I should eat more fatty foods.

That would involve skulking around in Marks & Spencer, Bella, which only old wrinkly people go to... *shudder*
-----------------------------------
Look, nice dashes, nice.

Bella

Quote from: ahdkawHmm, after calculation, it appears that I not only do not need a breast measurement, but I also have no breasts! Perhaps I should eat more fatty foods.

That would involve skulking around in Marks & Spencer, Bella, which only old wrinkly people go to... *shudder*
I guess skulking is out then. What a pity.
I had visions of you lurking about trying to look innocent while scoping out all the customers.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rupert Giles

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: ahdkawHmm, after calculation, it appears that I not only do not need a breast measurement, but I also have no breasts! Perhaps I should eat more fatty foods.

I guess skulking is out then. What a pity.
I had visions of you lurking about trying to look innocent while scoping out all the customers.

If there is anything Robotech taught us, it's:

Uniform:  147 Credits
Variable Technology Fighter 1-D and Training: 234 Million Credits:
Getting Caught in a Lingerie Shop by your Superior Officer:  Priceless

LMNO

Bump for first-thread utter Pinealist fuckery.

hooplala

Yikes.

I have to admit, though, whenever I eat a hotdog (which is constantly) I think of Eris, and I laugh.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Occasionally, I will wander up to the cafe and order a hot dog. The first time I did this I told the cook that it was religious and my religion stated that I must partake of a hot dog without a bun on Fridays. He responded "But, its Thursday." To which I said, "Yeah, I'm a heretic. Also, don't forget the bun."

He's been my friend ever since, and while he may take the fries from under the warmer and re-fry them for some people... I always get fresh fries and for that I thank the Goddess (in some sense).
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

I eat hot dogs every day for lunch.  With buns.  And I relish every bite.  Har!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh no.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Don't be a sauerkraut! 

RWHN,
-humor me, it's fucking snowing right now!  :evil:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.