News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

No Hot Dog Buns!

Started by LMNO, August 23, 2004, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

That first Lard EP is great.  "The Power of LARD" is practically an Erisian Manifesto.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: LMNOThat first Lard EP is great.  "The Power of LARD" is practically an Erisian Manifesto.
the next time we have sex pretend that I'm ed meese
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

LMNO

"Lard is the tapeworm in the bottle of tequila that comes alive at night and sneaks up to bite your nipple."

datacorruption

Quote from: DJRubberduckyDolly Parton sez ambition comes in a cup. :D
D-Cup? Or is it a G-Cup? I dunno these crazy breast sizing sizes they come up with, myabe I need to spend more time looking at breasts? What do people think about this?
-----------------------------------
Look, nice dashes, nice.

DJRubberducky

http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breastmeasuringcup.html

The only problem I have with this is their insistence that the band size is your skin measurement +5.  At least in the Cacique line of lingerie, your skin measurement is your band size.  I think you still reduce the difference by 5 inches to get your cup size, though - I'm certainly not an I-cup!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Bella

I didn't know there was any such thing as a G-cup.  :shock:
I think you need to spend more time skulking about in lingerie shops, ak.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

datacorruption

Hmm, after calculation, it appears that I not only do not need a breast measurement, but I also have no breasts! Perhaps I should eat more fatty foods.

That would involve skulking around in Marks & Spencer, Bella, which only old wrinkly people go to... *shudder*
-----------------------------------
Look, nice dashes, nice.

Bella

Quote from: ahdkawHmm, after calculation, it appears that I not only do not need a breast measurement, but I also have no breasts! Perhaps I should eat more fatty foods.

That would involve skulking around in Marks & Spencer, Bella, which only old wrinkly people go to... *shudder*
I guess skulking is out then. What a pity.
I had visions of you lurking about trying to look innocent while scoping out all the customers.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rupert Giles

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: ahdkawHmm, after calculation, it appears that I not only do not need a breast measurement, but I also have no breasts! Perhaps I should eat more fatty foods.

I guess skulking is out then. What a pity.
I had visions of you lurking about trying to look innocent while scoping out all the customers.

If there is anything Robotech taught us, it's:

Uniform:  147 Credits
Variable Technology Fighter 1-D and Training: 234 Million Credits:
Getting Caught in a Lingerie Shop by your Superior Officer:  Priceless

LMNO

Bump for first-thread utter Pinealist fuckery.

hooplala

Yikes.

I have to admit, though, whenever I eat a hotdog (which is constantly) I think of Eris, and I laugh.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Occasionally, I will wander up to the cafe and order a hot dog. The first time I did this I told the cook that it was religious and my religion stated that I must partake of a hot dog without a bun on Fridays. He responded "But, its Thursday." To which I said, "Yeah, I'm a heretic. Also, don't forget the bun."

He's been my friend ever since, and while he may take the fries from under the warmer and re-fry them for some people... I always get fresh fries and for that I thank the Goddess (in some sense).
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

I eat hot dogs every day for lunch.  With buns.  And I relish every bite.  Har!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh no.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Don't be a sauerkraut! 

RWHN,
-humor me, it's fucking snowing right now!  :evil:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.