News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

ATTN: Crabs & similar crustaceans

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, December 15, 2010, 12:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cuddlefish

But do you recaaaaaaal? The most bestest creature of aaaaaaalllllll!

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Telarus

YAY CEPHALOPODS.

I always imagine Shoggoths look something like HUGE flamboyant cuttlefish:

That tiny thing stumps across the sandy bottom like a fucking behemoth.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Telarus on December 17, 2010, 05:26:31 AM
YAY CEPHALOPODS.

The gentle cuttlefish!
Man seeks a good time, but he is not a hedonist. He seeks love! He just doesn't know where to look. He looks under the beds of whores and in the hot stem of a crack pipe. He should look to nature! Gentle aquatic mammals have all the answers!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

I want to keep one in my shirt pocket and take it out, pet it, and show it to people from time to time. Then I could die happy.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Risus on December 17, 2010, 06:23:32 AM
YAY CEPHALOPODS.

The gentle cuttlefish!
Man seeks a good time, but he is not a hedonist. He seeks love! He just doesn't know where to look. He looks under the beds of whores and in the hot stem of a crack pipe. He should look to nature! Gentle aquatic mammals have all the answers!

The cuttlefish is a mammal??? noooo way???
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 17, 2010, 12:24:02 PM
Quote from: Risus on December 17, 2010, 06:23:32 AM
YAY CEPHALOPODS.

The gentle cuttlefish!

The cuttlefish is a mammal??? noooo way???

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Disco Pickle

cuddlefish may be the coolest damn things in the ocean.  right in front of octopus for sheer fucking badassery.

though, Id never eat cuddlefish but will destroy some octopus civiche. 
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 17, 2010, 03:45:01 PM
cuddlefish may be the coolest damn things in the ocean.  right in front of octopus for sheer fucking badassery.

Srsly?  I've had some awesome flash-grilled cuttlefish at a Japanese place 'round here.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 17, 2010, 03:46:35 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 17, 2010, 03:45:01 PM

Srsly?  I've had some awesome flash-grilled cuttlefish at a Japanese place 'round here.

just too fucking cool to eat IMO.  If I hadn't been inked in the face by an octopus once, Id probably feel the same about them.  after that, those fuckers are on my list of food forever.

Im a vindictive eater.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann