News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

ATTN: Crabs & similar crustaceans

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, December 15, 2010, 12:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Disco Pickle

spiders of the sea.

delicious, delicious spiders of the sea.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Disco Pickle

kind of surprised this one hasn't been posted yet.

enjoy your nightmares.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

LMNO

Cain

Spider Crab, Spider Crab, does whatever a Spider and a Crab can!

Disco Pickle

i dont know..  coconut crab has girth on spider crab's length.

those fucking claws are not teeny little limb cutters either.  those fuckers could take down a tree.

Cain

Cramulus

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:x :x :x crabs are like giant ocean spiders

LMNO

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on December 15, 2010, 02:53:03 PM
:x :x :x crabs are like giant ocean spiders

Yes, but then you just add some of this:

And it makes everything better!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ