News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Buchenwald Lampshade Found

Started by Adios, December 15, 2010, 06:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2010, 09:22:06 PM
Quote from: Able on December 15, 2010, 09:19:43 PM
Guess finding grandpas ears would have been better example

Yeah, whatever.  Tell us all about how the holocaust never happened, Yatto.

Didn't say it didn't happen ever, just saying we aren't high and mighty. And considering Hilter cited armenian genocide in modern day turkey as excuse that no one would really care about the jews as proof he was a bad man.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on December 15, 2010, 09:28:00 PM

Didn't say it didn't happen ever, just saying we aren't high and mighty. And considering Hilter cited armenian genocide in modern day turkey as excuse that no one would really care about the jews as proof he was a bad man.

The Armenian massacre happened 95 years ago.  And most of us aren't posting from Istanbul.  I'm not sure what your point is.

You could make a better comparison with the fate of the American Indians, but I still don't see how that makes the lampshade thing okay.  

I mean, other than your hatred of Jews, I don't see any point to your posts on the subject at all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 15, 2010, 09:29:08 PM
This makes my head hurt.

It's simple, really. 

Yatto hates Israel, so nothing that happened to Jews counts.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

Quote from: Suu on December 15, 2010, 07:54:17 PM
I wouldn't compare a holy relic with a Nazi genocidal artifact...

Both are relics, just the other one is unholy or demonic
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Terrible human behavior has nothing to do with "demons" or "holiness".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2010, 09:48:08 PM

Especially if it happened to Jews.  Then it's just, you know, business as usual.

Requia ☣

Were the commandant and his wife were executed for the lampshade, or for something else?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Suu

Embezzlement I believe, of all things.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

In spite of the many atrocities known to have been committed in the concentration camps, the Nazis did not officially sanction cruelty to the prisoners. All punishments and executions had to be cleared with the main office in Oranienburg. An SS officer named Dr. Konrad Morgen, who was a judge in a local court, was asked by a government official to investigate a possible murder and black market activities in the Buchenwald camp. Col. Koch had been engaging in both, and he was eventually arrested in August 1943 for inciting the murder of two prisoners and for embezzlement. According to The Buchenwald Report, the murder charge against Col. Koch was that he had ordered the execution of hospital orderly Walter Krämer and his assistant, who had treated him for syphilis, so that they would not reveal his secret, but had falsely claimed that they were executed for political reasons.
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/EasternGermany/Buchenwald/KarlKoch.html

the last yatto

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2010, 09:48:08 PM

Considering they heavily used Christian symbolism, psychopath or possessed there was dark forces at work.

Reginald Ret

I hate monotheists and Israel as well, but i do not think this truly horrible lampshade can be compared to christians storing skulls in a different place.
That may not make any sense to you, Able, but that is just the reality of the situation.
Deal with it.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Quote from: Regret on December 16, 2010, 12:27:27 AM
I hate monotheists and Israel as well, but i do not think this truly horrible lampshade can be compared to christians storing skulls in a different place.
That may not make any sense to you, Able, but that is just the reality of the situation.
Deal with it.

wut
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah. Murdering someone and making a lampshade out of their skin is pretty different from honoring your dead by building shrines from their skulls.

The former is like killing a prostitute and making a wig from her scalp. The latter is like keeping Grandma's ashes in an urn on the mantel.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

For the record, I, too, think Israel is a political abomination and a human rights nightmare.