News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

right wing government tells drug tourism to fuck off

Started by the last yatto, December 15, 2010, 07:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

The government's answer has been to fast track weed passes for the Brabant area as a test case to see whether the system can be rolled out across the country. Only those registered locally will be allowed to buy cannabis meaning anyone from out of town – including foreigners – will be refused entry.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/no-weed-pass-no-cannabis-dutch-tell-foreigners-2160631.html
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

In related news, tourism to the Netherlands dropped by 50% in 2011. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Epimetheus

QuoteConfident of a favourable verdict stating that drugs are not subject to the same rules as legal goods
:?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Triple Zero

Quote from: East Coast Hipster on December 15, 2010, 08:03:00 PM
In related news, tourism to the Netherlands dropped by 50% in 2011. :lulz:

Impossible. Amsterdam is not in Brabant :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Frankly, if it wasn't for those fucking drug tourists going on a weekend-coke-booze-pot-shroom-binge in Amsterdam getting themselves killed, mushrooms would still be legal here.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

On the other hand, if it weren't for drug tourists your entire economy would be based around nothing more than tulips and wooden shoes.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

I suspect Heineken / Amstel Light tourism probably doesn't drive quite as much business.

BadBeast

Quote from: East Coast Hipster on December 17, 2010, 05:29:07 PM
On the other hand, if it weren't for drug tourists your entire economy would be based around nothing more than tulips and wooden shoes.
And the Prostitutes, don't forget the Prostitutes.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

And the diamonds.  Some of the biggest diamond vendors in the world outside of South Africa are in Amsterdam.

BadBeast

Yeah, but apart from the drugs, the tulips, the windmills, the cheese, the prostitutes, and the diamonds, what have the Romans  Dutch ever done for us!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Cain

BadBeast