News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

HEY PORTLANDIANS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 17, 2010, 03:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

L1 jrsjeo

ASTR/4EQ8-20 2a0cdna

30mpffo

20100813 hub_ns 11bt07k

q2j2 ac6ecj

Jenne

Is that you, Hirley?  :D  You have a beard of DOOM!  :D

hirley0

Quote from: Jenne on January 27, 2011, 04:45:03 PM
Is that you, Hirley?  :D  You have a beard of DOOM!  :D
yes: SweeTs thing? Tiz although as U may guess I'Z actually Nop
OR at least once upon a time Long Long ago I was

I DO: live here PDX on Salmon its 97205 in a ZIP
& YES i do don't know what eXactly to do about this

went UP to NA today $6 for 1 corn Muffin ( can U picture it
me with a Six buck Muffin, OH my stars, yes?yes & BHB218 too 5:42 psT

Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 6 days, 1 hours and 13 minutes.
q2002 j2

q29L
R0

Hub_n
"NOT" Wallula Stone

hirley0

hirley0

0704 O/g
qk-ooo

/\/\/\/\/\
Whoo. the final 2 {after editing naturally | i'Ve finished
YES: of course it wiLL now take a month or two to finger
it aLL out, however the cuxt of pic is finished Lemme Si'

hirley0

20110205_10:51 went to movie beyound the caLL / video cams there / Left earily
stoped At PUB / HisT/Art/Book/TBC the B. Walter ch2 was at 10 / not watched / did record ?
20110204_12:26 PM pst PLANit?s/?New
20110203_11:?? "PORTLANDIA" in the vanguard PORTLANDIA at 11:49:36 AM
20110202_10:09 Wed .. NooN=Kboo, 2PM=na/N, 7PM Main 8Salmon etc
20110201_7:30-33? yep another ODD day 2nd in a row it does happen (back2scratchN
20110131_5:43:21
 :argh!:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on January 23, 2011, 08:14:36 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on January 22, 2011, 06:41:12 PM
Really?

I think she's hideous. I also think that just being in Olympia makes anyone automatically 15% less attractive.

Have you seen what most Americans look like by the time they reach 40? She's got a better body than I do. I guess I don't have any built-in dislike factor though.

1. Yes I have, but in all fairness 96% of them were hideous to begin with.

2. No, she most certainly does not.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hirley0

:argh!:
SUNDAY ? 2011/2/13/7:06AM OK Random Ramble "on"
List'n today? at  theres a bead B at NA tree i'LL be there / Can O Pear
Tuesday busy day 2-5 including PM Rialto races at 2:02
Monday dumped 1 bucket of water / 1 bucket REMains / & 1 large retangular tub / 432/228
20110206 ? SunDay ? thus? My AISES connection was disCONeckTedU2 & appearenty T2
FriDay i did make it to the Movie as mentioned SAW CB but he was to iLL to visit:
Left & went to the PUB to see the ART/booK/gIrls {it just don't Jell {{ know what i mean
-
Now i'V a pub TAB outstanding. got back to the APeT and recorded the WALter Special /slept
Listened SOMe Saturday/ did not cross the River due to A Light Mist .
Went to LiBraRY to check out STEVE MARTIN's An Object of Beauty .. 146 holds :

Went to PoweLLs ? to LooK for OBject / the Tall gal poised in front of 'EM
showed me where to look down on the shelves I found 101 then left yep

Spoke to Gal trying to get INTO ywca SW 10th at MAIN free overnight / Woman only /no kids 'in

hirley0

20120209 photo update ?

20120213 Breivik
20110123 trum5x
20110107 geos_m
20101231 camrck
20101231 grid5-1
20101231 CraterU
20101226 TOm

20110228 Time.Team
20110227 back2Meteorite ? 965656
28447 Wallula Stone 2011 -
20110220 back2blow.Sno
As4Me down for the count O? Bad foot1 bad breath2 and sad song3
as4 5¢ i donno: she may have been taken 4QU or maybe set down?
My nex gig might be http://www.meetup.com/Upcycle-Artists-Social-Club/

Took the 5:30PM #15 to East Side East Bank & Beyound?

hirley0

2011 03/21 4:57 AM So it goes & it came to pass
-
I did watch the NHK special here in Portland Last night on cH10
= =
& now /-/AHahave my lists of Question for Iaea & aIea also
Q1 what evedence can be covered over to show the planT WAS
: : :
intentionaLLy Located & designed to fail in an event such as haHAppened
ALso List the payRoLL & other costs of IAea &aIea aLso if eithor OR
both are AVable ... OR simply provide Links to the data onLine 2chick
? ? ? ?
Now as for the Musical Score$, yes I did Listen, & record & find this
repre/-/encable Too. To think any data (by that i mean AUdio Level
ASSociated with the Normal background. Not 1 horn honk 4 example
OH never mind back to personeLL LiSt travel&AComidation + intertainment$
5:11AMpdT
20110320 7:07pm pdT tic tic tic on triton  06:06:55
20110319 10:49-59ish the LaTesT i saw on TV was Micro Sv (uSv) Really I prefer Events per Unit of
Time over all other scales. In that case Minutes is the normal given unit and can be converted to seconds rather easily
and that the becomes naturally cycles per second (Hertz) Something understandable so 1Hz is about normal, 1K should
cause 1 to think about what one is doing and a counter that is screaming a high pitch sound at you means something !!
but as far as a meTer needle jumping around aLL over the TV screen 4 getEm, Just Listen to the Pitch cause U already
know click click click its inplanted in your brain from the beginning for some reason . now back to CH 10.3 at 12?

20110216 so: i did see on TV the 400 m(milli)Sv the pointer / pointed to the Right
aLL right it could have just as easily \ pointed left depending on the scale naturally (see Astronomy
at 5 http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21174.msg1016871#msg1016871
20110307 added 2to 28564.0 & update 1 with End/Beginning
20110306 http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=28564.0
20110305 http://hub1938.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8886030

hirley0

20110326 2:12 AM pdT day 5 of 90 {maybe?
20110321 pdT that said i may as weLL try to be as CLear as possible
-
Whereas: no one with CHerNoble resumay has stepped up to the situation
= =
i'LL now say ZarCozy can be the new Neucular Zar should he be interested in this
with the below understandings in place
: : :
1. he be ready to resign his current world(Global) stage title (to avoide conflict of interst
90days
2: that he travle to north korea, and take on a female traveling TV person for their trip to Japan
i'LL say Vice Sec. 3: Well i 4get the third requirement to become Zar (i'm rather sure it eXists {sorry
? ? ? ?
A. Be sure the equipment (Radiation detector} has a 1000 Hz tone for the audio clicks ( the Std. Please
B. Dont be in any hurry to get to Japan. spend considerable time in N. Korea with HER & the TV crew etc
C. Come to the US (or other Neuc News) prior to Fukushima {by then U should have your cast of Chars
D. dont be sirprized if SHE & HeHe do aLign opposite to thee, As she may be more into theme music than dance

7:37?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on January 31, 2011, 10:32:22 PM
Really?

I think she's hideous. I also think that just being in Olympia makes anyone automatically 15% less attractive.

Have you seen what most Americans look like by the time they reach 40? She's got a better body than I do. I guess I don't have any built-in dislike factor though.

Aw. :)

I don't want to interrupt the awesomeness of what Hirley0 is doing to this thread, but now that I've seen a couple of episodes of the show I kind of hate it.

1. It's not really a lampoon of Portland, it's a lampoon of yuppies.
2. They are filming in my neck of the woods, but somehow manage to make every location 100% white. I know people are sensitive about the "white" thing, but fuck dudes. Portland is 80% white, and the other 20% live almost ENTIRELY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. They filmed a sketch on campus at PCC Cascade, which has over 50% black enrollment and that's not even counting the latinos and indians, and managed to not even show one brown face even in the extras. That's kind of fucked up. And Mississippi street, dude, that is not a fucking white neighborhood, you go into the whitest pub on that street and it's 30% not white. Fucking the Red Fox is always laden with hipsters of color. Fuckers. It would be funny if they did a sketch on white hipsters talking about how white Portland is with a backdrop of brown passers-by, which happens in real life a lot, but those bitches are too chickenshit to do anything real.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 07:55:05 PM
Really?

I don't want to interrupt the awesomeness of what Hirley0 is doing to this thread, but now that I've seen a couple of episodes of the show I kind of hate it.

2. They are filming in my neck of the woods, but somehow manage to make every location 100% white. I know people are sensitive about the "white" thing, but fuck dudes. Portland is 80% white, and the other 20% live almost ENTIRELY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. They filmed a sketch on campus at PCC Cascade, which has over 50% black enrollment and that's not even counting the latinos and indians, and managed to not even show one brown face even in the extras. That's kind of fucked up. And Mississippi street, dude, that is not a fucking white neighborhood, you go into the whitest pub on that street and it's 30% not white. Fucking the Red Fox is always laden with hipsters of color. Fuckers. It would be funny if they did a sketch on white hipsters talking about how white Portland is with a backdrop of brown passers-by, which happens in real life a lot, but those bitches are too chickenshit to do anything real.

What are the odds of me getting shot, stabbed or otherwise smote down, if I were to do that?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Donald Coyote on March 21, 2011, 07:56:52 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 07:55:05 PM
Really?

What are the odds of me getting shot, stabbed or otherwise smote down, if I were to do that?

I would say low. People here are used to it.

Not only are brown people practically invisible in Portland, but if you happen to be a brown Portlander, it's almost inevitable that at some point in your life well-meaning white friends will say something awesome like "I don't think of you as being not white" or, my favorite, "Well, you're culturally white".

I want to start telling people that I don't "think of them as white". Except for some reason white people take that as a compliment. :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sorry about the race dialogue. My mother, who is a white lady with Borderline Personality Disorder, says that it's because I "still don't know who or what I am". The interesting thing (besides the fact that she has barely had any contact with me for 22 years and has no idea who or what I am) is that actually, I have always had a pretty clear idea, but the race/culture dialogue in my area, and I think it the US, is shifting and it's making me a lot more conscious of the fact that I'm one of a legion of brown-skinned hipsters engaged in a whole new level of conscious self-identification.