News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

ET CETERA DISCORDIA: FINALLY HERE

Started by Cramulus, December 21, 2010, 02:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Don Coyooooote on January 18, 2011, 06:04:19 PM
it is borking my kindle. grrr

Let it load the pdf then skip to the last page...
Takes a bit to convert the pages but once you build a queue :D
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Don Coyote

it is one monstrous pdf. never before has a pdf been such a laggard on my kindle.
it killed my kindle.

Cramulus

Don Coyote

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Liam on January 19, 2011, 03:01:09 AM
Man. I've already ripped one book to shreds, cutting out the pictures, an sticking em on things.

I'd advise anyone who was considering purchasing one, to buy three, two for cutting, one for keeping.

Copy machines. They are your friends.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

File doesn't download.  Is broken.

Cram, I trust none of my stuff - if it's in there - has been made kopyleft?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Cram knows this better than me, but as far as I'm aware it's mostly kopyleft with some exceptions for your stuff and possibly others that made similar requests. I haven't downloaded the book yet so I can't tell you for sure, but afaik Cram is well aware of your copyright preferences.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay.  And how MUCH of the profits are going to PD?  I see that there was a donation mentioned, but no percentages.

I'm just a little curious.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 11:48:28 PM
File doesn't download.  Is broken.

Seems to be working for me - are you sure it's not just downloading very slowly? the PDF is really big.

Bella

Quote from: Liam on January 19, 2011, 03:01:09 AM
Man. I've already ripped one book to shreds, cutting out the pictures, an sticking em on things.

I'd advise anyone who was considering purchasing one, to buy three, two for cutting, one for keeping.

Yeah, awesome book. Liam loved the graphics best, and I like the writing best, but it's all good.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO

My copy arrived over the weekend.  It is superlatively awesome.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'll be buying a hardcopy next week.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LuluGood news tripzilch! Your Lulu order ##### has shipped!

We thought you'd like to know that your Lulu order has shipped
on mar, 08 fév 2011 via Courrier.

I was cheap and didn't buy any fancy order tracking options, but seeing as my order apparently has been shipped "mardi, 08 février 2011" via "courrier" (mail) this means THE ET CETERA DISCORDIA IS PROBABLY IN FRANCE!!!!

I expect to get it before the end of the week since they just have to dump it into their "international mail" box, and once it's on my side of the Dutch border, all mail and packages are delivered within one business day (thanks to being a tiny country and having a surprisingly efficient postal system that didn't even get that much worse when they changed from public to private).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.