News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Merry Cursemas!

Started by Cramulus, December 23, 2010, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

:lulz:

Awww, Cram! Pee fruit? q.q

Phox: you are cursed to have to translate pig latin for younger relatives sometime in the near future.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Whatever

Quote from: Sigmatic on December 23, 2010, 07:57:32 PM
Gah!

CRAM YOU DAMNULUS

I curse you to be followed by talentless street performers for a whole block!

Even worse, I add to this curse that they are MIMES!!!!

:lulz:

Jenne

Quote from: Sigmatic on December 23, 2010, 07:57:32 PM
Gah!

CRAM YOU DAMNULUS

I curse you to be followed by talentless street performers for a whole block!

Sig:  I curse you to find chewing gum under your desk, for no reason at all.  Also, I curse you with tasty eggnog the likes of which will uncurl your hair!

Jenne

Quote from: Charley Brown on December 23, 2010, 08:28:28 PM
All of you, Are cursed to Hotel California PD.com

As a denizen of California, I approve of this message.

Nephew Twiddleton

Cramulus: I curse you to hear "Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time" by Paul McCartney 5 times a day until the 26th, and then have it stuck in your head until New Years (If I must suffer it, so must you)

LMNO: I curse you and your band to be the ones playing it (except that you don't manage to make it sound like a decent song)

Roger: I curse you so that whenever you enter the Meetrack for the next week it only plays Taylor Swift

Rat: I curse you that you get stuck watching a Sex in the City marathon

Sigmatic: I curse you that you have to hear an annoying sound with a steady tempo that you can't quite figure out where it is, what's doing it, or how to stop it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Jenne:  Next time you buy alcohol, you will be CARDED.

Blight:  You will grow a single, unusually long nose hair; And it WON'T EVEN BE YOUR OWN HAIR COLOR.

Phox

:lulz: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :lulz:

Cram: I curse you to have random outbursts of the most annoying parts of various showtunes for the next 24 hours. Also, you were right!  :argh!:

HC: I curse you to think of the most atrociously written parts of Catcher in the Rye consistently for the next 24 hours. You are an evil, evil person!  :argh!:

Blight: I curse you to think of me next time you get it on with your lady friend. That'll teach you to forget me!  :argh!:

Jenne

Quote from: Sigmatic on December 23, 2010, 11:00:28 PM

Whoah, DUDE! Your curse just came true! Was carded for lambrusco about 20 minutes ago!

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on December 23, 2010, 11:31:59 PM

Whoah, DUDE! Your curse just came true! Was carded for lambrusco about 20 minutes ago!

HOLY SHIT!!!! SMELLY PAGAN ALERT!!!!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 23, 2010, 11:21:53 PM

Cram: I curse you to have random outbursts of the most annoying parts of various showtunes for the next 24 hours. Also, you were right!  :argh!:

HC: I curse you to think of the most atrociously written parts of Catcher in the Rye consistently for the next 24 hours. You are an evil, evil person!  :argh!:

Blight: I curse you to think of me next time you get it on with your lady friend. That'll teach you to forget me!  :argh!:

Hmmm. I'll let you know the results tomorrow.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cramulus on December 23, 2010, 06:42:31 PM

Requia: I curse you to send overly joyous holiday text messages which will make people wonder if some holiday crazed lunatic has gotten ahold of your phone

Interesting.  In return I curse you to having a droopy mustache.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 23, 2010, 06:30:07 PM

Fred, I curse you with antipathy towards Syracuse Basketball for an entire season.

:crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey: :crankey:

Richter

BASTARD! you have nearly undone me, but I have somehow survived!

CRAMULUS  From this night to the night of the next I curse you with NORMALITY!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

Quote from: Jenne on December 23, 2010, 11:31:59 PM

:magick:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 24, 2010, 12:16:24 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on December 23, 2010, 11:21:53 PM

Hmmm. I'll let you know the results tomorrow.

Correction. Sunday.

-Blight,
Really fucking hates the MBTA right now.