News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

LIAM: I need that cheer.

Started by Salty, December 24, 2010, 09:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I know you love this holiday, and while I said last year that I would grin like a genuinely unwell person and bear it, prop it up with my bones and spew it back onto an unsuspecting public, I no longer have any obligation to do so. I was going go do that for my family because I didn't want to be the only person around hate-shitting, and I didn't want to hate-shit on people I cared about too much. My ass was getting cold hanging out there by it's lonesome. 

And now that I'm back in retail I can RIGHTEOUSLY hate this holiday and it feels good. The sludge cup I just had is fueling that fire. 

BUT there is one thing I need for this Christmas. For every Christmas. Everyone I know needs it too, even if they don't realize. 

I need that video of yours. I can't find it. Could I trouble you to repost it? Please?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bella

Here ya go!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTUgViNnI_I

Liam says sorry it's late, but neither one of us saw this thread until just now.

He's currently working on a new, and even more disturbing,  production due out by New Years. It was going to be for Christmas but didn't get finished on time on acount of the cast (Liam) and camera crew (me) have the flu.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Jenne

Quote from: Bella on December 26, 2010, 05:12:58 PM
Here ya go!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTUgViNnI_I

Liam says sorry it's late, but neither one of us saw this thread until just now.

He's currently working on a new, and even more disturbing,  production due out by New Years. It was going to be for Christmas but didn't get finished on time on acount of the cast (Liam) and camera crew (me) have the flu.

Awww--feel better, Guys!  And can't wait to see the newer New Years installation...