News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

look at that mother fucking screen

Started by the last yatto, December 26, 2010, 05:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Holy shit the 3rd gen kindle has a fucking crisp screen,
Seriously its like looking at something an autistic kid drew on an etch-o-sketch
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Nephew Twiddleton

What's that you're reading there? I can only make out "erat verbum"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

Nephew Twiddleton

the last yatto

Besides showing book covers, it also has profiles of various famous authors.
Tho with all the public domain books out there you think they at least load it with something other then the user manual and thes/dic.

Then again if it includes books, you might not buy any...

Requia ☣

I don't see the difference between it and the other e-ink screens I've seen.   :?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

the last yatto

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Looking at a picture of a screen on another screen isn't gonna tell you shit either way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Bu🤠ns

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/technology/personaltech/26pogue.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Says that it has faster page turns and silent page turn button clicking and lighter weight due to a shrunken screen size.

Kai

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 26, 2010, 04:02:54 PM

It's one of the illuminated pages from the Book of Kells.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: ϗ on December 28, 2010, 11:32:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 26, 2010, 04:02:54 PM

It's one of the illuminated pages from the Book of Kells.

Thanks Kai.

Blight,
Irish fail

Requia ☣

Quote from: Burns on December 27, 2010, 07:23:21 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/technology/personaltech/26pogue.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Says that it has faster page turns and silent page turn button clicking and lighter weight due to a shrunken screen size.

Faster page turns in next gen screens I am very glad to hear about.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Don Coyote