News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Sneaky hate spiral

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 24, 2010, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think this neatly explains a lot of my activity, and much of what goes on in the forum:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/05/sneaky-hate-spiral.html
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on December 24, 2010, 10:58:19 PM
I think this neatly explains a lot of my activity, and much of what goes on in the forum:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/05/sneaky-hate-spiral.html

:aaa:

That is amazingly accurate.

Telarus

Wow, somebody actually understands how "Karma" works. (well, if you combine this metaphor with Indra's Net, where each person is represented by a totally reflective bead on a 3d net/web, and each has a "reflection" of all the others)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Epimetheus

:lol: I have been mad at light winds before.

Quote from: Telarus on December 24, 2010, 11:44:14 PM
Wow, somebody actually understands how "Karma" works. (well, if you combine this metaphor with Indra's Net, where each person is represented by a totally reflective bead on a 3d net/web, and each has a "reflection" of all the others)

YOUR HIPPIE SHIT DON'T BELONG IN THIS HERE THREAD!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Telarus

Quote from: Epimetheus on December 25, 2010, 12:16:16 AM
:lol: I have been mad at light winds before.

Quote from: Telarus on December 24, 2010, 11:44:14 PM

YOUR HIPPIE SHIT DON'T BELONG IN THIS HERE THREAD!

:lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Reginald Ret

Misanthropy protects you from this, it gives you an automatic 'blame everyone else'  out.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sir Squid Diddimus

I loved that.
It was perfect.

Kurt Christ

Every time I see this thread title, I keep thinking it is somehow about spiral cut ham.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Sir Squid Diddimus

mmmmm hammmmmm
i get ham in a few hours

god i love ham.
smoked sugary spicy coated ham

Fujikoma

THAT was BRILLIANT!

I'll have to read everything on the site now, I need sleep for now, hopefully my brain doesn't do the same thing from the cartoon, AGAIN!!!

I usually flip out at nagging, persistent pain, in the joints or muscles. I'll ignore it for a long time, but then something snaps and I flail at the source of the pain. Oddly, it stops hurting... Now if only I could do something about the nagging, persistent pain that arises in my head from encounters with constant repetition that so many people feel I need in order to understand simple instructions... Though, unlike in the diagram, that has an outlet valve which whisks it away from the terrible furnace of infinite RAGE.

Thanks for posting that, Nigel, it made my day much more enjoyable.

Jenne

My favorite:

TAUNTING BY THE CAT'S STARFISH!

Yeah, this is pretty accurate for me, this whole thing.  Great find!