News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Bring your A Game, Spag. Legions: Overdrive

Started by Telarus, December 28, 2010, 07:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Do you like FPS games? Have you ever wanted your own personal set of ballistic armor + jetpack + chaingun?

http://www.legionsoverdrive.com/

The game takes a little while to get used to, the concept of a "Z-axis First Person Shooter" is weird at first. But once you figure out some of the physics tricks, and 'skiing' (your jetpack reduces impacts and keeps you around a foot off the ground in idle when on .... combined with a huge leap, and then _down_ thrusters... and DAMN you can build up some speed).

It's like somebody let Bart Simpson design a Space Marine's kit.

Who's up for some training?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Fujikoma

Good God! Seeing those screen shots and hearing a brief description of the gameplay makes me want to cut my hair and enlist. Unfortunately, I have severe lag issues with muds, so I can see this game being basically unplayable for me. Looks awesome. Kill a few for me.

Jasper

I DL'ed the launcher and reg'd an account, still waiting on the confirmation email.

Telarus

Make sure you register for a game account here: https://accounts.legionsoverdrive.com/accounts/register/

The forum account registration is separate.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jasper

Yeah, did that.  Still no activation email, sadly.  Looking into it.

Jasper

OKAY!  Past that hurdle.  Probably be playing soon, with luck.

Jasper

This is...FUN.  Just played a quickie to figure out the controls.  Acting like a total n00blet.  :lol:

Which server?  I'm going by Sigma.