News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Familiar Heroes, part I of V

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 30, 2010, 06:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Brilliant, but very, very depressing.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cainad (dec.)

The reference is technically from before my time, but I still got it.

That one had some real sting to it, Rog. Good work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico will not pardon legendary Wild West outlaw Billy the Kid in the death of a law enforcement officer more than a century ago, he said Friday.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/31/new.mexico.billy/index.html?hpt=T2

Well,damn.

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS