News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Friend me, you fuckos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 30, 2010, 01:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

requested, you puss spewing bile duct of a Tusconite.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 30, 2010, 03:41:52 PM

As soon as I get home, I'll accept.

Make sure no impressionable children or retards look at your home page.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Disco Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2010, 03:46:18 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on December 30, 2010, 03:41:52 PM

As soon as I get home, I'll accept.

Make sure no impressionable children or retards look at your home page.

the only impressionable child is my nephew and he could do with some reality in his brain. 

as for retards, I'd have to spend half the day deleting so..  fuck em.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

themenniss

Requested. I won't even know what hit me!
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Bu🤠ns

Kai

I'm wonderin whether it would be better if my colleagues did or didn't friend Roger. This is quite a predicament.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ϗ on December 30, 2010, 06:32:36 PM
I'm wonderin whether it would be better if my colleagues did or didn't friend Roger. This is quite a predicament.

Don't fuck yourself IRL over this.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2010, 06:33:28 PM

*shrug* I can't do anything about it. Besides, it's facebook. If their too much of prudes that's their problem.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ϗ on December 30, 2010, 07:14:10 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 30, 2010, 06:33:28 PM

*shrug* I can't do anything about it. Besides, it's facebook. If their too much of prudes that's their problem.

Okay.

Mostly, I'm just going to be writing more of the 5 part series stuff, anyway.

Whatever

Personally I love it.  Work monitors our facebook pages to make sure we don't spread rumors or share pricing!  I can hardly wait for the looks I will be getting from people who should stay the fuck out of my personal business to begin with.

They already think I'm running for the president of hell I'm such a terrible sinner and all! :lulz:

NWC

Quote from: Niamh on December 30, 2010, 08:43:27 PM
Personally I love it.  Work monitors our facebook pages to make sure we don't spread rumors or share pricing!

what.

do they also read your mail and tap your phone lines? Why the hell would you share pricing and spread rumors about your company over facebook?
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NWC on December 30, 2010, 09:15:00 PM
Personally I love it.  Work monitors our facebook pages to make sure we don't spread rumors or share pricing!

what.

do they also read your mail and tap your phone lines? Why the hell would you share pricing and spread rumors about your company over facebook?

Dishonest boss, is my guess.  And because the boss is dishonest, the boss assumes everyone else is dishonest.

Whatever

Quote from: NWC on December 30, 2010, 09:15:00 PM

what.

Not my home mail or phone ( I don't think  :| ) but work, oh yeah!

As for the rest, I really can't comment.....

Roaring Biscuit!