PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Predictions for 2011

Started by AFK, December 30, 2010, 01:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 01, 2011, 02:17:04 AM
Quote from: Fujikoma on January 01, 2011, 02:14:08 AM
I predict an elaborate web of news hoaxes and faked terror attacks to justify an ever encroaching series of security measures for everything. I also predict that the facade of the NWO will continue to crumble, revealing its sticky roots, whereby sometime in the distant future it may be disabled, at least for 50 years or so. I predict the continued slow creep of a mass awakening, and the beginning of the end for the Tea Party, as they're not really libertarians, and this will be revealed for even their most fanatical supporters to see. The really-real libertarians will not stand for this hoax to be perpetuated.

Wishful thinking combined with paranoia?

Oh, that's ridiculous. What tomfoolery will you suggest next? That the really real Discordians will out us all as the Illuminati quintuple agents we are?

Na, they'd be lucky to collectively discover a way to tie their own shoes.

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 01, 2011, 12:47:40 AM
This thread has me thinking-- has anyone here ever started up a OMF/GASM where you come up with as many fake causes as you can and get people to sign on to them?
I like this. Potentially massive spread, if you reach the right people.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Bu🤠ns

BadBeast

I predict an elaborate web of news hoaxes and faked terror attacks to justify an ever encroaching series of security measures for everything. I also predict that the facade of the NWO will continue to crumble, revealing its sticky roots, whereby sometime in the distant future it may be disabled, at least for 50 years or so. I predict the continued slow creep of a mass awakening, and the beginning of the end for the Tea Party, as they're not really libertarians, and this will be revealed for even their most fanatical supporters to see. The really-real libertarians will not stand for this hoax to be perpetuated.

Oh, that's ridiculous. What tomfoolery will you suggest next? That the really real Discordians will out us all as the Illuminati quintuple agents we are?
Sshh! You'll be giving away our secret handshakes next!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on January 01, 2011, 03:13:27 AM

Why ever would i do that? And what's so special about three fist bumps and a peace sign anyway?  :fnord:

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 01, 2011, 03:47:11 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 01, 2011, 03:13:27 AM

Why ever would i do that? And what's so special about three fist bumps and a peace sign anyway?  :fnord:
Ah, I see what you're doing here, cleverly misinforming the casual lurker that we use secret handshakes, whilst
diverting attention from the coded subtextual syllabic sequencing that we really use to pass mission updates between ourselves. How positively Vulpine of you my dear.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 01, 2010, 09:31:30 PM
One year from now, people will be making predictions for the next year, in a similar manner to what we are doing right now.

lol, btw

the last yatto

Growing on their trend of trending on the left, a tea bagger will draw in "self defence" against a teenage progressive holding a rock
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Fujikoma

Quote from: Able on January 01, 2011, 06:58:15 AM
Growing on their trend of trending on the left, a tea bagger will draw in "self defence" against a teenage progressive holding a rock

That, or a roided out cop...

Juana

Speaking of cops, my city's police force will continue to shoot first and ask questions later when it comes to brown people at an astounding rate.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

the last yatto

Peta attempting to troll Michael Vick with former fighting dogs by protesting outside
accidentally lets them loose during one of his games. Thirty fans injured
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Some /b/tard quits his job at a major tv station
by switching the live feed to a rick roll

Cain

By December 31st, 2011, I expect the following to have happened:

North Korea carries out a nuclear test.

Sarah Palin announces a Presidential candidacy (cant call whether it will be a GOP or Independent ticket though).

Coalition casualties in Afghanistan for the year will be 907

US unemployment rate will rise by 2.4% (currently at 9.8%)

Israel still wont airstrike Iran

Jesus wont return

The Hidden Mahdi is still hiding

Obama's approval rating will be 49.7%

The Lib Dem's approval rate will be at 6%.

The Coalition still wont have fallen.

Man Utd will win the Premier League.  Again. 

The England team will lose when they play Denmark.  They will draw against Switzerland later in the year.

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: BadBeast on December 31, 2010, 08:30:50 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 31, 2010, 07:15:42 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on December 31, 2010, 09:29:22 AM
Quote from: Earthbound Spirit on December 31, 2010, 06:43:15 AM
I would take momma over her any day.
Don't get me wrong, I'd have a little go on either / both  of them,  given half the chance , but I wouldn't want to keep them.  Not for any  longer than necessary.

I have this weird hangup where I won't fuck people I don't like. Frankly, I think it makes me better than everyone else.
I am only rolling with my twisted celebrity fantasy never going to happen anyway, so wind up EBS with the Palin Girls thing. Sarah is a Lizard, and Bristol's far to young and full of stupids.
(Sorry EBS, but they really are a pair of utility slags)

It's all good.
I hate everyone.