News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Jesse Jackson: Obama acting white...

Started by Adios, January 01, 2011, 05:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

WASHINGTON (CNN) - The Rev. Jesse Jackson sharply criticized Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama Tuesday over his reaction to the arrest of six black juveniles in Jena, Louisiana on murder charges, accusing the Illinois senator of "acting like he's white," according to a South Carolina newspaper.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/09/19/jessie-jackson-obamas-acting-like-hes-white/?iref=obnetwork

I predict JJ will continue to say dumb shit and that Obama will continue to suckle at the GOP tit.

Cain

I predict this will end up being turned into yet another racial "wedge" issue which will distract everyone from noticing they have no fucking money, no job and no prospects by fanning problems between people of different skin colour.

Adios

Quote from: The Poster With No Name on January 01, 2011, 05:16:44 PM
I predict this will end up being turned into yet another racial "wedge" issue which will distract everyone from noticing they have no fucking money, no job and no prospects by fanning problems between people of different skin colour.

:mittens:

Fujikoma

:fursecution:

Juana

Jesse Jackson is a moron.

This, because that's how it always goes.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 01, 2011, 05:12:37 PM
WASHINGTON (CNN) - The Rev. Jesse Jackson sharply criticized Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama Tuesday over his reaction to the arrest of six black juveniles in Jena, Louisiana on murder charges, accusing the Illinois senator of "acting like he's white," according to a South Carolina newspaper.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/09/19/jessie-jackson-obamas-acting-like-hes-white/?iref=obnetwork

I predict JJ will continue to say dumb shit and that Obama will continue to suckle at the GOP tit.

QuoteSeptember 19th, 2007
06:10 PM ET

Thought he had said that before...

Fujikoma

Yeah, Phox, I think Jesse DID say something along those lines, back before the election, even... Not sure if he thought his mike was turned off, or he was just whispering low enough, but he also said the "n" word in that statement.

Edit: Wait, I'm likely getting my events mixed up in my head. Sorry, the n word incident and the he isn't black enough incident are possibly two different things.

Phox

Quote from: Fujikoma on January 02, 2011, 02:15:39 AM
Yeah, Phox, I think Jesse DID say something along those lines, back before the election, even... Not sure if he thought his mike was turned off, or he was just whispering low enough, but he also said the "n" word in that statement.

This article is from before the election. I was quoting it's date....

Fujikoma

Duhr, ok, sorry. I'll try paying more attention next time.

Earthbound Spirit

I hate everyone.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 01, 2011, 11:33:01 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 01, 2011, 05:12:37 PM

QuoteSeptember 19th, 2007
06:10 PM ET

Thought he had said that before...

Damn. My fail is exceeded only by my attempts. No idea how that old of an article got through my filters.

Triple Zero

where did you find it, or how did you come across it?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 02, 2011, 04:39:47 PM
where did you find it, or how did you come across it?

No idea. I am currently out of 3 of my pills and have no money until Wednesday. Things will probably only get worse as withdrawals increase.

Triple Zero

No problem. Sucks for you though :( However, I'll keep it in mind if you start acting strange :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

Yeah, suppose I should slip into lurk mode for a few days. :sad: