News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Jesse Jackson: Obama acting white...

Started by Adios, January 01, 2011, 05:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 02, 2011, 04:54:38 PM
Yeah, suppose I should slip into lurk mode for a few days. :sad:

Sorry about that Charley. I only looked because I remembered a similar story from the primary season. Rather, I remembered that story. That and I've been taken in by articles that are a few months old before. Wasn't trying to make fun or anything.  :sad:

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 02, 2011, 05:04:39 PM

Sorry about that Charley. I only looked because I remembered a similar story from the primary season. Rather, I remembered that story. That and I've been taken in by articles that are a few months old before. Wasn't trying to make fun or anything.  :sad:

No problem! I didn't take it like that at all.

Triple Zero

Don't worry too much about it, man. We're used to something, and--at least for me--it helps to know what's causing it, if you're going to be cranky or just weird :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Or let it ride out. Write the next Book of Law
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Well, if it's any consolation Charley, I'm sure Jesse still thinks what he said back in 2007.  Unfortunately for him, no one cares too much about what he thinks anymore.  Even Al Sharpton really doesn't get the play he used to. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Phox

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 03, 2011, 02:22:54 PM
Well, if it's any consolation Charley, I'm sure Jesse still thinks what he said back in 2007.  Unfortunately for him, no one cares too much about what he thinks anymore.  Even Al Sharpton really doesn't get the play he used to. 

Wait, wait, wait. People cared what Jesse Jackson thought in 2007?! 

Adios

Quote from: Able on January 02, 2011, 06:59:18 PM

Or let it ride out. Write the next Book of Law

The thought frightens me.

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 03, 2011, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 03, 2011, 02:22:54 PM
Well, if it's any consolation Charley, I'm sure Jesse still thinks what he said back in 2007.  Unfortunately for him, no one cares too much about what he thinks anymore.  Even Al Sharpton really doesn't get the play he used to.  

Wait, wait, wait. People cared what Jesse Jackson thought in 2007?!  

Well, no.  It's been awhile since he was relevant.  

Which is mostly what fuels his criticisms of Obama. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Earthbound Spirit

I hate everyone.

Fujikoma

I was once told by a good friend to "embrace the madness!", which didn't work out too well.