News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Fucking Arizona.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 05, 2017, 12:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Letting vicious llamas run loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mUMSi5M8g

This can only end in madness and death.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

I was amazed by their sheer wily roadrunner-coyote determination, to say nothing of the immeasurable body count! When they got separated I was amazed by how it all turned out. I had "feels" for them even as the authorities and bystanders alike fell victim to their ploys.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Faust

Great, one more threat awaits in the post apocalyptic wasteland, roving llama gangs
Sleepless nights at the chateau

MMIX

Quote from: Faust on April 05, 2017, 12:02:37 PM
Great, one more threat awaits in the post apocalyptic wasteland, roving llama gangs

In the post-Apocalyptic wasteland roving llama gangs with their fighting teeth intact
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MMIX on April 05, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

In the post-Apocalyptic wasteland roving llama gangs with their fighting teeth intact

And horrible, razor-sharp antlers.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

MMIX

Quote from: Captain Pike on April 06, 2017, 12:07:37 AM
Quote from: MMIX on April 05, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

And horrible, razor-sharp antlers.
Yeah but the fighting teeth are real. They are designed to gouge the testicles off of rival males.
MMIX quondam Llama Farmer
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Faust

Specifically the testicles? they aren't like multipurpose fighting teeth, evolution has wrought its sick sense of humour to make them specifically designed for testicle crushing and chopping?

MMIX

They are like sharp scissors. You have to saw them off once a year. Specially designed so there is only one breeding male in the herd. Vicious things your camelids. Once saw a cute fuzzy alpaca almost kill a dog.

[Chaw , spit]

The Wizard Joseph

Cause of death: exsanguination due to arterial tearing at site of testicle removal by rogue fighting-teeth bearing llama.

This is a real way that you could die in nature.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

The trick to survival is to bite his testicles off first

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't feel more comfortable now.   :sad:

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on April 06, 2017, 11:19:37 AM
The trick to survival is to bite his testicles off first

You level of wisdom... SAGACIOUS.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl