News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

2010 - a Year in Review

Started by Cramulus, January 03, 2011, 03:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

I didn't contribute shit last year.  :sad:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Adios

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 03, 2011, 05:23:19 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 03, 2011, 05:22:39 PM
I didn't contribute shit last year.  :sad:

You wrote a fucking BOOK

Well, yeah. Which has sold about 10 copies. But I meant to any of the projects.

Cramulus

your book totally counts, Charlie! Hit us with a link!

the WOMP thread's 2010 section starts here:
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13438.msg802254#msg802254

If somebody's looking to earn their merit badge in ARCHIVE ARCHEOLOGY, browse through and x-post the "best-of" to this thread!

Adios

Salty

With a lot of help I put the memebomb "A black sheep is still a sheep." on public display on election day.

There were cute hats and punny signs. Plus we got an excellent video out of it. It was glorious.

Baa!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Shit happened, and Suu didn't do much of anything.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Quote from: Alty on January 03, 2011, 09:13:52 PM
With a lot of help I put the memebomb "A black sheep is still a sheep." on public display on election day.

There were cute hats and punny signs. Plus we got an excellent video out of it. It was glorious.

Baa!

wow that was awesome! Props dude!

Epimetheus

Quote from: Suu on January 03, 2011, 09:15:32 PM
Shit happened, and Suu didn't do much of anything.

Yeah, same here...
I think in '11 I'll take a hint from Jack London and "go after inspiration with a club".
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Salty

Quote from: Cramulus on January 03, 2011, 09:18:18 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 03, 2011, 09:13:52 PM

Baa!

wow that was awesome! Props dude!

Thanks man! It was a lot of fun.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Richter

I convinced myself I didn't do SHIT, then realized I'm invovled in a bunch of that stuff. 

I also hosted a few Discordian gatherings.  Or gatherings involving Discordians that weren't just the Providence contingent.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Quote from: Richter on January 03, 2011, 11:48:24 PM
I convinced myself I didn't do SHIT, then realized I'm invovled in a bunch of that stuff. 

I also hosted a few Discordian gatherings.  Or gatherings involving Discordians that weren't just the Providence contingent.

WE DEMAND PIX AND SUMMARIES

:sotw:

Placid Dingo

Also, Net sent me some SWEET stickers with the Angler Fish design, there's a thread for it somewhere but not sure where.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Wizard

Have done jack and shit, sadly. Recruited someone, but haven't been able to do much.

This year, I'll be doing more. Just need to decide what.
Insanity we trust.

Richter

Quote from: Cramulus on January 04, 2011, 12:30:28 AM
Quote from: Richter on January 03, 2011, 11:48:24 PM

WE DEMAND PIX AND SUMMARIES

:sotw:

In progress!

Between Moosemas, The Lovecraft Walk, and The Visit of The Good Reverend Roger, I've got a lot of typing.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat