News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

2010 - a Year in Review

Started by Cramulus, January 03, 2011, 03:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Placid Dingo on January 04, 2011, 12:42:07 AM
Also, Net sent me some SWEET stickers with the Angler Fish design, there's a thread for it somewhere but not sure where.

ah yes!

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on August 02, 2010, 08:43:09 AM

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Attribution to me is not necessary, but you must include the CC license.

also

I vote that Net gets a medal of some sort for making / giving away such bad ass stickers

Epimetheus

Actually, I did contribute one thing everyone seemed to like, and Net did a very cool flyerification here.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cainad (dec.)

I participated in some VERY awesome hangouts and meatups, most notably including Dok Howl's Bostonian Invasion and Moosemas 2010.

On a personal creative level, though, 2010 was a dud year for me. Lots of stupid young-person angst and friendship troubles that filled my writing gland with emo poop, as well as some serious academic struggles this past semester.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ive done nothing and will continue doing nothing

oh, ech broke my liver. he threatens to do it again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I remember the Orange Eating Contest & going to Tucson and hanging out with Dok Howl and Freeky. I am fairly sure I showed some art.

Other than that, I am very, very sketchy on details. I think I wrote a couple of children's books and possibly a slim volume of poetry. I have the feeling it was a fairly epic year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

Quote from: Cramulus on January 03, 2011, 04:25:47 PM
I was just digging that up!

here's the (incomplete) list of threads: http://blackironprison.com/index.php?title=Apple_Talk_Dialogues - please help find any missing ones!

A PDF file made by Pariah which contains a lot of this

that's technically from 2009, but we never indexed it anywhere so it goes in this thread too!

edit: updated link to pariah's pdf

The one about The City seems to be missing.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, there was also the "Lost Moustache" poster.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Lenin McCarthy

*removed because I'm paranoid*

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cramulus

Quote from: Placid Dingo on January 06, 2011, 12:24:08 AM
Also can I score a BiP account?

jah! check your PMs for info.

& thanks for posting this @ 23ae!

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cramulus