News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

You say you want a resolution, yeah, you know...

Started by LMNO, January 03, 2011, 06:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on January 07, 2011, 03:21:46 PM
I've resolved to lose 200+ pounds in dead weight this year.  May he live happily with the new me out there in California. 

I will be divorced in 2011.  If it kills me! :argh!: 

Get rid of him! Ugh!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 09, 2011, 12:40:32 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 07, 2011, 08:16:42 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 06, 2011, 05:50:31 AM
My resolution is to stop eating questionable food.

examples:
-chinese food from the back of the fridge that's been there so long that I can't remember how long ago it was I had it, then when I check my bank account to see when I bought it I shudder, then eat it anyway
-spoiled 3 week old macaroni salad that I doused in hot sauce to cover the funk (that one actually made me sick)
-grey roasted chicken
-molded bread
-sticky things off the floor covered in cat hair
-things off other people's plates when they weren't looking
-candy from 2 halloweens ago
-crunchy peeps
-eggs 2 months past the use by date

This madness just needs to end.

YOU

are a woman after my own heart.

She's after your heart allright ... so she can EAT IT.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Quote from: Hoopla on January 07, 2011, 03:23:47 PM
Quote from: Telarus on January 04, 2011, 01:23:50 AM
Exercise routine, so I can (re)start my martial arts training routine.

Oh, and I'm learning how to contact juggle, because everyone calls me elf or glefling already:

You know what contact juggling was originally called?  Michael Moschen's act.

I agree (I had some very interesting conversation with the couple who owns the juggling shop here in PDX about Moschen and the new bullshit "Fushigi ball"  gaaah, the drama that the Fushigi has caused....). I find that it is also a very very good Chi/Ki exercise (one of my primary motivations), as it is teaching me "loose hands", or "soft chi manipulation".

Great background on the historical pre-cursors of Moshen's art here: http://www.ministryofmanipulation.com/articles/history-ball-contact/
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!