News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

What I dreamt last night.

Started by Lenin McCarthy, January 08, 2011, 03:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

(DISCLAIMER: This text was written in 20 minutes by a tired Norwegian teenager and might not make sense.)

I was lying on the couch in my living room, trying to sleep. Then a lot of people I know started to come in and they sat down in chairs beside me.
On the table beside the couch there was a bottle of Santa's Special Christmas Tonic Water. My friends were constantly warning me against it, saying it tasted like shit and was completely useless for mixing drinks.

Then we went to a café and I had three glasses of Fanta.

Then we went to a huge house where some American orphans lived by themselves. The house was a mess, and there were broken bottles of beer and litter everywhere.

On the second floor there was a huge flat screen TV where I watched a movie about a man who had divided the land area of the world in thousands of regions (he gave them silly names like PUDDI and PENIS). Wearing his medieval costume he visited all the regions while singing his stupid song (with the names of all the regions in it). I found the movie extremely boring, so I switched to another channel.
There I saw a documentary about a holiday called Serbo, which is celebrated each Christmas. All Serbians are required to walk from door to door and convert Catholics to Serbian-Orthodox Christianity. A clip showed a quarrel between a Serbian nutjob and a Catholic nutjob. I didn't find that very interesting either, so I left the TV.

Downstairs, my friends and the Americans were sitting and talking about how messy it was there and that somebody should clean the mess up.
After a while one of the Americans started cleaning up the room.
"Why didn't you pay the bill?" one of my friends suddenly shouted at me.
"What bill? ...oh, fuck. That one. Shit," I answered.

I left my friends and the orphans again, and walked downstairs to what I thought was the basement. But for some reason the stairs led me to the third floor. On the third floor, there was just one big room. More stairs led to the upper corner of the room, where a lot of water was flowing out of a hole. I climbed up to the hole, found a knob and twisted it in the most unimaginably counterintuitive way possible, and then the water stopped.

And then suddenly I was a Japanese soccer star.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Lenin McCarthy

I usually have pretty weird dreams, but with fever hallucinations in addition it got even worse.  :lulz: