News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Gabby Gifford (AZ rep) shot

Started by BabylonHoruv, January 08, 2011, 06:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on January 09, 2011, 12:46:58 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 09, 2011, 12:17:43 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 09, 2011, 12:15:38 AM
The three of those on the same list is pretty strange, moreso than when taken alone.

And even more strange that they appear on the same list as the ones I've highlighted. Or not.

The thing is hes given enough material for both left and right wing pundits to jump on and claim "He read Rand/Marx hes a conservative/liberal nutjob!"
When in reality he appears to have just been a plain old nut job. 

Exactly. Thing is, there was some forensic psychiatrist doing a phone interview with CNN saying something about how because of the way the shooting was carried out this guy obviously had some mental disorder, oh, yeah, and he read Mein Kampf.

Wut?

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Phox

That seems to be the implication.  :lol:

Prince Glittersnatch III

According to the sheriff they think he had an accomplice.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Phox

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on January 09, 2011, 01:51:27 AM

IMPOSSIBLE! THE FORENSICY GUY SAID THAT THERE WAS NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE A PARTNER! AND HE'S AN EXPERT!

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 09, 2011, 01:58:25 AM

IMPOSSIBLE! THE FORENSICY GUY SAID THAT THERE WAS NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE A PARTNER! AND HE'S AN EXPERT!

They havent said it for sure, but they are currently in pursuit of a man who they believe may have been involved.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Phox

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on January 09, 2011, 02:01:34 AM

They havent said it for sure, but they are currently in pursuit of a man who they believe may have been involved.

Yeah, that guy was full of shit anyway.  He was insisting that this guy was mentally ill based on, what a few hours of looking at his youtube videos? He was arrogant to the point of pretentiousness, and insistent that the guy was acting alone. Listening to him for five minutes is what prompted me to turn off the television, honestly.

Adios

Nonsense, there were expelled rounds on the grassy knoll.

Why is this so much more important than a cop getting shot, of a mother or a father?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 09, 2011, 02:40:03 AM

Why is this so much more important than a cop getting shot, of a mother or a father?

Because its a case of violence being used to alter the political landscape.  It's far more serious than a regular attack.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prince Glittersnatch III

BabylonHoruv

Like Roger said, it's a terrorist act.

Also, there were quite a few people shot, not just Mrs. Gifford. 
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2011, 07:48:51 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 08, 2011, 07:28:07 PM
Gifford and six others are dead. She was pro-immigration. It seems unlikely that this was anything other than political.

I've only heard of one other death so far.

But good luck getting anyone to a democrat rally any time soon.  Which was, of course, the point.  The fact that they got Giffords was just a bonus.

NPR reported that she and six others were dead... then an hour later I heard that she was alive, and two others were dead.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2011, 02:58:37 AM

Because its a case of violence being used to alter the political landscape.  It's far more serious than a regular attack.

I am not convinced.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 09, 2011, 04:13:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2011, 02:58:37 AM

I am not convinced.

Busting up political rallies is a classic fascist tactic.  Getting an unbalanced freak to do it is just slightly more clever.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

I will consider this, but not on board yet.