News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Chick-fil-A

Started by Adios, January 09, 2011, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't care how good they are.  If they fund groups that want to deny peoples' rights, I'm not eating there.

End of story.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

I don't eat there, haven't since I heard WHY they are closed on Sundays.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I ate there for quite some time... thought they were some quaint group of christian people so they close on Sunday (hey, to each their own). Hell, I don't even care if the CEO's personal opinion is that all gays go to hell. However, when they started actively and publicly sponsoring discriminatory groups (08-09 I think), I dropped them like a bad chicken sammich and haven't missed it at all.

It's amazing what you can do with a warm roll, a fresh chicken breast and an cast iron frying pan in about 8 minutes.  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Never been, probably never will.  I prefer a good deli-sandwich when I'm on the road anyway. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Whatever

I love the KFC chicken snacker sandwiches.  At 99 cents you can't go wrong, a couple of those and you're good to go.

the last yatto

Suu you should listen to your bowels and just accept Christ!
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Able on January 10, 2011, 06:24:12 PM

Verily, Suu, for it is written, "My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war." (Jeremiah 4:19)

"And this spicy chicken sandwich that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen." (Numbers 5:22)
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Jenne

For chrissakes (no pun intended), the girl already has IBS--the apacolypse already happens in her nether regions! 

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on January 10, 2011, 06:42:34 PM
Quote from: Able on January 10, 2011, 06:24:12 PM

Verily, Suu, for it is written, "My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war." (Jeremiah 4:19)

"And this spicy chicken sandwich that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen." (Numbers 5:22)

ITT. Biblical pance-shitting.

and my IBS is the fullest extent of the syndrome too. Little things can set me off, yet I can take Richter's vindaloo and not feel the burn.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Suu

You have no idea. It's truly a cleansing experience.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Jenne

Adios