News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Chick-fil-A

Started by Adios, January 09, 2011, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, so a thread about religious oppression being funded by a corporation is now about our malfunctioning intestines?

OH, HAPPY DAY!   :lulz:

I just ate Freeky's garlic/onion/tomato/cheese soup, and pork & beans.  I believe I shall document the results here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Fuck this. Done posting.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 10, 2011, 09:24:35 PM
Fuck this. Done posting.

Um, I wasn't being snarky.  My guts are a'roil, here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 10, 2011, 09:26:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 10, 2011, 09:24:35 PM
Fuck this. Done posting.

Um, I wasn't being snarky.  My guts are a'roil, here.

My bad. :oops:

Yep.  I'm wondering, if I fart into the gas line, can I bill the gas company?  We're talking serious volume, here.

I am - for once - looking forward to the end of the day meeting.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2011, 09:22:17 PM
Okay, so a thread about religious oppression being funded by a corporation is now about our malfunctioning intestines?

OH, HAPPY DAY!   :lulz:

I just ate Freeky's garlic/onion/tomato/cheese soup, and pork & beans.  I believe I shall document the results here.

Was it delicious?

Are they SBDs, or Loud and Proud?
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Kai

They're all over the place down here. Never eaten there, never will. This news is more of a reason not to.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

geekdad

I fucking hate Chikfila

The chicken tastes like dry cow shit, which makes their advertising appropriate.
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.

Adios

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=235471

23 pages on this very topic with people getting pissed because somebody expects them to give up a fucking biscuit.