News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Discordic Tranditions

Started by Sticker_Ninja, December 11, 2010, 02:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Don't use the Illuminati ranks, its suppost to be apprentice, master then fellowship and that's blue lodge shit,  A•A• 

discordia is more grey lodge and has more in common with oto
then dudes with lamb skirts.

Or in lame mans terms, Freemasonry is to universities as discordia is to your local community college

PS Crow lee's "outer Head" card was the inspiration for the first pope card
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Epimetheus

discordia ain't got shit to do with anything, bitchez.

meanwhile i used my pineal gland to access the discordic center of the great pyramid of quesadiza  :fnord:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

I counted 1005 competing Outer Heads at one time in the mid-1980s, myself among them. (I had received that honor from a group of rebels against Kenneth Grant, an embattled Outer Head in London, who still calls himself the only real Outer Head. I always carry the card Grant's disloyal opposition sent me; it says "The Bearer of This Card is a Genuine and Authorized Outer Head of the Ordo Templi Orientis, so PLEASE treat him right" and magically/anachronistically has the signature of Aleister Crowley—or of a skillful forger.

http://rawilson.wordpress.com/2007/06/20/sex-and-rockets/
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 14, 2010, 01:47:14 PM
my other pudding is a flamingo

This is the only correct post in this thread.

AFK

Quote from: Sticker_Ninja on December 14, 2010, 10:49:56 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 14, 2010, 01:47:14 PM
my other pudding is a flamingo
yeah confusion must be a major discordic tradition and possibly a discordic tradition to have pride in ones ability to confuse.....
cause i am definitely confused.
your cryptic messages probably have some great message(s) behind them but i guess i lack the training to decipher them

Try spinning around really fast. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Chairman Risus

YOU'RE ALL JUST MAKING UP WORDS!

IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING