News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

A Hand-Painted Illuminated Perpetual Discordian Calendar (also, Eris' nude rear)

Started by StochasticProvost, January 10, 2011, 03:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StochasticProvost

As mentioned in another topic, I'd like to present my Xmas gift... it's a work in progress. It is a hand-painted discordian calendar. So far the first two seasons are complete, and I especially liked Discord, which presents a very excellent depiction of the Goddess... while her callipygian nature is appreciated by me, I think the rainbow hair is a very good touch as well.

Also, when I recently posted about Afflux someone complained about not actually seeing Eris' nude rear as suggested by the title. So here's that too.

Finally, the rest of the calendar so far is also in my photostream so click around if you're inclined. There's also, somewhere in there, a golden apple coffee mug I actually made myself (this calendar was done by my lovely and talented doxy girl, a budding Discordian who mainly just puts up with my nonsense).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/misterdiskord/5340680235/

Precious Moments Zalgo

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cramulus

Hey wait a minute! That's Sleeping Giant state park in Connecticut, no? Are you in CT, Mr. D?

Cramulus,
grew up in Fairfield, currently in Tarrytown NY

StochasticProvost

I am in upstate NY (Albany area) during the week, but spend my weekends in CT and am trying to find a job such that I can live down there permanently.

ETA: Yeah, that is Sleeping Giant all right.

Cramulus

that's bad ass, man! I'm putting together a little cabal in Tarrytown (I live within two miles of the tappan zee), we've got 3 or 4 people so far. If you're in the neighborhood some weekend, we should go a'postering or something.

StochasticProvost

We're more toward the middle of CT so not really "in the neighborhood" at all, but it's not such a trek that plans couldn't be made.  :evil: