News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

PHOXXXX! It all Extremists now!

Started by Richter, January 10, 2011, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Are extreme enough?  Not 1990's jump off a speeding mototbike over a cliff with a bungee cord extreme, this is the era of the personal extreme, the farthest illogical point of view, taking it to heart and living it extreme. 

Have you taken up the cause?  Abandoned your worldly possessions to it?  Work tireless days, and spend your sleepless perturbed nights meditating on how better to serve The Cause?

Are you as polarized FOR them as possible?  AGAINST everyone else?  Do you take the ideals and live the HELL out of them?  Do you call, petition, march, fundraise, canvas, and flaunt (oops!  "Build Awareness"), for the Cause constantly? 

That's the only way to be these days!  You have to do it, you have to join the fanatical fundamental far – from – the - center legions.  NOTHING else will get attentions, votes or consideration.  Anything less than total insanity for the reason you want to see will eb squashed flat by someone else's hardcore stance. 

"Don't talk about it.  BE about it."  -Busta Rhymes

We're all hyped up, and we're all fed the bare minimum data in one or zero format.  Time to decide, are you a ZERO?  Or will you be a ONE?

...what were we doing again?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

*just wrote on her calendar that Richter quoted Busta Rhymes*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Despite the changing times, I remain uncommitted to Sparkle Motion.  I know this makes me a bad American™, I know that it means I'm a terrorist right wing Muslim domestic radical.

But I just can't bring myself to care about any of these causes anymore...So I'm going to be an extremist about apathy: "I don't care and you can't MAKE me care!"  Didn't "Bob" say "Extremism in the defense of extremism is no vice!"?

It's the only option I can see that doesn't make me feel even dumber than I am for even considering it.

I'm also an extremist about FUN.  I'm going to have it, even if nobody else is.  While everyone else is getting their teabagging on, or their moveon.org on, I'm going to be getting my monkey on, and I'll kill anyone or anything that gets in my way, because the times are too ticklish for anything else.

Or Kill Me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Well, thanks to that speech, all debates on my affiliation are now and forever settled. I'm with Roger.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 10, 2011, 04:57:28 PM
Well, thanks to that speech, all debates on my affiliation are now and forever settled. I'm with Roger.

Stick with me, kid.  We'll goin' places1.   :lulz:

1 Specifically, Camp X-Ray.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Ditto.

Cuddlefish

Because, y'know, nothing's true unless it's absolute. So what if picking either extreme, and avoiding all middle ground, seems a little crazy, or a little, erm... unreasonable? I mean, really, you expect me to believe that the perfect Aristotelian universal truth doesn't exist? You expect me to believe that a perfect God could be so wishy-washy as to not include a knowable objective truth? Really, man, stay in school. I don't have any time for your zen, hippie, muslim apologetic, gibberish.

PICK A SIDE! AND IT BETTER BE THE RIGHT ONE, BECAUSE GOD HAS NO PATIENCE FOR INDICISION!!

Oh, and check your spelling. Everyone knows that your points are automatically disqualified if you don't spell every word correctly.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Richter

The Revolution isn't going to be spellchecked! Or Kill Me.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2011, 04:59:46 PM

Stick with me, kid.  We'll goin' places1.   :lulz:

1 Specifically, Camp X-Ray.
:lulz:

Richter

Quote from: Suu on January 10, 2011, 04:51:39 PM
*just wrote on her calendar that Richter quoted Busta Rhymes*

The music video of "Pass the Courvosier" is a MASTERPIECE.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2011, 04:51:45 PM
Despite the changing times, I remain uncommitted to Sparkle Motion.  I know this makes me a bad American™, I know that it means I'm a terrorist right wing Muslim domestic radical.

But I just can't bring myself to care about any of these causes anymore...So I'm going to be an extremist about apathy: "I don't care and you can't MAKE me care!"  Didn't "Bob" say "Extremism in the defense of extremism is no vice!"?

It's the only option I can see that doesn't make me feel even dumber than I am for even considering it.

I'm also an extremist about FUN.  I'm going to have it, even if nobody else is.  While everyone else is getting their teabagging on, or their moveon.org on, I'm going to be getting my monkey on, and I'll kill anyone or anything that gets in my way, because the times are too ticklish for anything else.

Or Kill Me.

That's what it is.  We all need to be rapid priests or petitioners of SOMEHTING, so pick a portfolio you like. 

NO ONE gets to channel Neutral Energy though.

Jenne

Hey, even Jesus said that he spits out the luke-warm...

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 10, 2011, 04:51:45 PM

Or Kill Me.
:cheers:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS