News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Your one-stop shop for being righteously butthurt.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themenniss

I've always wondered what it's like to be on the receiving end of your greatest rage.
hit me with all you got.
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hipster on January 11, 2011, 07:00:51 PM
Hit me with it, old man. I'll guarantee I've been called worse by better.  :pokewithstick:

Reliable sources in Maine tell me your pizza tasted of roof shingles, and you cooked fish like a Brit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: themenniss on January 11, 2011, 07:10:30 PM
I've always wondered what it's like to be on the receiving end of your greatest rage.
hit me with all you got.

Sure.  Once you stop naming yourself after a woman's period, I'll get right on it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM
Look, I can make this REALLY easy.  There is a certain contingent - of which I used to be a member - that comes here DESPERATE to get pissed off.  Even though I now consider that the lazy man's rage, I AM a Holy Man™, and I am in fact here to help you.  Respond to this thread, and I'll wound your fucking inner child.  Then you'll get what you came for, and everyone will be happy.

Post ITT, and I WILL make you angry as fuck...Because I believe in giving the people what they want, good & hard.

TGRR,
Hates you with the energy of 2 million Red Bulls.

It is an undeniable fact that you are a Holy ManTM. Also undeniable is your proficiency in over-arm, wrist popping poomp flinging.

That you are a giant who strides the world like a pudgy pale collossus is known to all men. Not for you the sack cloth and ashes. No you are a man for Engineer boots and cheap bottles of whisky marked only "whisky" in black and white.

Oh ye who speak of Curly, Lost Highways, The Judge and Vertical Parking tell me this:

Have you the stones to truly tear down one who stands but one minuscule step from outright Totalitarian Divinity?

Suu

I am laughing so hard out loud in the office it's not even funny.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

themenniss

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 07:11:33 PM
hit me with all you got.

Sure.  Once you stop naming yourself after a woman's period, I'll get right on it.
... I said all...
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: themenniss on January 11, 2011, 07:39:24 PM
hit me with all you got.

... I said all...

Youre fucking with forces beyond mortal comprehension right now. Id suggest you stop.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:30:11 PM
Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2011, 05:27:16 PM
What's one more lump? Gotta take 'em someday.

Should I give you fodder for a more tactically-guided butthurt missile, or will you be shooting from the hip, as it were?

Oh, no, I'm not psychic.  You tell me what's bugging you about the board, or Discordianism in general, and I'll demonstrate to you that you are in fact dodging your own responsibility.

Okay!

I feel like I'm going through the motions, but it's not yet so monotonous or banal that it feels like I can work up a good rant to kick things off in a new direction.

I feel like I have not really grown as a person in the past two years. Oh sure, I've had plenty of new experiences, good ones and a few bad, but I don't feel like they're really affecting me on a deep level. Like I've become stagnant, seeking out new sources of entertainment but not really able to change in any significant capacity.

Triple Zero

Dear Roger, why do people never mention me when speaking of the great punners on this board, certainly I am second to RWHN, but that should at least get me an honourable mention every now and then?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2011, 07:43:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 05:30:11 PM
Quote from: Cainad on January 11, 2011, 05:27:16 PM
What's one more lump? Gotta take 'em someday.

Should I give you fodder for a more tactically-guided butthurt missile, or will you be shooting from the hip, as it were?

Oh, no, I'm not psychic.  You tell me what's bugging you about the board, or Discordianism in general, and I'll demonstrate to you that you are in fact dodging your own responsibility.

Okay!

I feel like I'm going through the motions, but it's not yet so monotonous or banal that it feels like I can work up a good rant to kick things off in a new direction.

I feel like I have not really grown as a person in the past two years. Oh sure, I've had plenty of new experiences, good ones and a few bad, but I don't feel like they're really affecting me on a deep level. Like I've become stagnant, seeking out new sources of entertainment but not really able to change in any significant capacity.

So you come to ME looking for absolution?  Fuck that, I think you should be fired from a cannon, into a sty full of hungry pigs.  YOU committed this grevious sin, and only YOU can atone for it, by GETTING OFF YOUR ASS and NO LONGER RELYING ON SIDEBURNS.

The Wizard

Bring it on Reverend! I'm unhealthily obsessed with noir and pulp, live in redneck hell, and its midterms week. Very little can make me angrier than I already am!
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 11, 2011, 08:26:08 PM
Dear Roger, why do people never mention me when speaking of the great punners on this board, certainly I am second to RWHN, but that should at least get me an honourable mention every now and then?

Belgians are disqualified on account of being members of the former Warsaw Pact.  Deal with it.

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 11, 2011, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 11, 2011, 06:52:40 PM
My only problem with PD is the butthurt I'm getting ain't the kind I want.

Also, please tell me why this will be my year.

If being sodomized non-stop is your idea of a good time, then this is DEFINITEY going to be your year.

:banana:

Alty,
Getting the most out of this thread.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 11, 2011, 08:42:11 PM
Bring it on Reverend! I'm unhealthily obsessed with noir

Anything I could possibly come up with would be at best redundant.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: themenniss on January 11, 2011, 07:39:24 PM
hit me with all you got.

... I said all...

AND I TOLD YOU *WHEN*, YOU SHITSUCKING, CUMGUZZLING ROAD WHORE!

JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST, HOW IS THIS A DIFFICULT CONCEPT?